That was no robbery..Chavez won the fight..Dont get why everyones *****ing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chavez won...Trust me I know

Comment

Delusional Chavez Jr fans, how sad they defend such a terrible fighter for the sport.

He doesn't make weight. 163 165 168
      Looks like ****.
      Gets a gift decision... And they defend it. Priceless

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
        Delusional Chavez Jr fans, how sad they defend such a terrible fighter for the sport.

He doesn't make weight. 163 165 168
        Looks like ****.
        Gets a gift decision... And they defend it. Priceless
        he a boss though

he does what he wants

don't hate

Comment

Chavez jr is somewhere laughing right now. Blunt in one hand, burrito in the other.

Comment

Originally posted by swaggertron1 View Post
            he a boss though

he does what he wants

don't hate
            I feel sorry for senior having to watch his son piss away his name and get away with it solely on the Chavez name is disgusting.
            Chavez lost a close fight against a limited fighter with no future , he spent the whole fight crying to the referee

Comment

Originally posted by robust_ View Post
              Chavez jr is somewhere laughing right now. Blunt in one hand, burrito in the other.

like a boss

Comment

Originally posted by Dinamita 03 View Post
                I feel sorry for senior having to watch his son piss away his name and get away with it solely on the Chavez name is disgusting.
                Chavez lost a close fight against a limited fighter with no future , he spent the whole fight crying to the referee
                except it wasn't close.

you can't give rounds to Chavez for landing 3 shots in a round when he got hit with 30+
                Last edited by Zn1; 09-29-2013, 10:27 AM.

Comment

Heh, 10-0.

Comment

I rewatched the fight, I had it a draw. Initially had it for Vera but you can make a case for both sides. However the judge that gave 8 rounds to Chavez should be investigated.

Comment

lol @ the usually someone in the red makes these comments
                      i actually box nd can run 8 miles, so i would give this fight a better judgment

had it 96-94 jcc jr
                      i gave chavez the 8th bc he landed great shots even tho vera outlanded him 13-20
                      vera did a good job bullying the bigger guy but he fell for that feint jab-left hook too often. even buckled a few times

as far as stevenson, he's a monster. hopkins would def be eating leather if they fight nd vs kovalev would be fireworks, superman prob kos him, lefts too strong

Comment

Working...
                      X