Collapse
No announcement yet.

WOW, Bradely says Marquez cheated vs Pac on 24/7

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm not surprised he mentioned JMM hiring a known cheater....Timmy is a stand up dude....he's a straight shooter....no sugar coating with TB....thats one reason why I like him so much!!!

fighters tend to repeat the **** we talk about on here....we're considered to be the streets....the streets talk so it's a good idea to keep a ear to the street....we're the mouthpiece for fighters(pause) and ventriloquist for commentators

Comment

Originally posted by BG_Knocc_Out View Post
      Getting knocked down by Katsidis hardly qualifies as "almost beaten".
      The knockdown made it interesting..

Katsidis which I have ultimate respect for but was TKOed by an old Casamayor, also put JMM flat on his back.
      I am hard-pressed to deny events like Katsidis drove Marquez to hire additional assistance.

Comment

OP = idiot. Can't hear, probably can't read.

Comment

Originally posted by robust_ View Post
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...W-mK5KQ4Pc#t=4

Comment

Comment

Also can't embed vids.

Comment

Also can't embed vids.
                Also can't get in green.

Comment

Originally posted by damit305 View Post
                  Marquez also gets high praise for adaptation, being challenged and almost beaten by the likes of Katsidis and Diaz... Then again those are B level fighters.

Marquez surely turned it around when he involved Heredia.
                  You could argue that Marquez almost lost against Pacquiao again in the fourth, but he got the KO, same with Diaz, Katsidis, and Casamayor, and of course now...Pacquiao

Katsisdis didn't almost win, Marquez put on a clinic, got caught, it's called boxing kid.

watch this guy circle jerk this conversation by saying "i didn't say katsidis almost won, i ment."

it's over, should've came stonger with your troll thread bruh,

have fun with this enless circle jerk into stupidty,

im out

Comment

Originally posted by ElMeroChingon View Post
                    You could argue that Marquez almost lost against Pacquiao again in the fourth, but he got the KO, same with Diaz, Katsidis, and Casamayor, and of course now...Pacquiao

Katsisdis didn't almost win, Marquez put on a clinic, got caught, it's called boxing kid.

watch this guy circle jerk this conversation by saying "i didn't say katsidis almost won, i ment."

it's over, should've came stonger with your troll thread bruh,

have fun with this enless circle jerk into stupidty,

im out
                    Never meant to offend you carnal... Simply put Juanma needed to find a stronger "alternative" for his coming fights...

Comment

Originally posted by damit305 View Post
                      Also can't get in green.
                      better than being utterly ******ed.

Comment

Working...
                      X