Collapse
No announcement yet.

Klitschko appreciation thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reportedly, at least three demonstrators have been shot dead by police during the last few days of rioting in Ukraine. Shameful response from the government.

Comment

• Originally posted by Weltschmerz View Post
      Reportedly, at least three demonstrators have been shot dead by police during the last few days of rioting in Ukraine. Shameful response from the government.

This ^ is what most of the scum police and government deserve

Sources differ, but there could be up to 5 deaths, and at this rate there will be many more...I'm running out of words for that government! No morals or ethics whatsoever...

Always just lies, passing blame onto others...ridiculous, it was clear from even a week ago that violence was going to begin, I was warned of it likely kicking off, at this rate I wouldn't be surprised if people make a full-out assault on the president with lots of deaths caused by more police and protester clashes.

Comment

• Originally posted by PainfromUkraine View Post

This ^ is what most of the scum police and government deserve

Sources differ, but there could be up to 5 deaths, and at this rate there will be many more...I'm running out of words for that government! No morals or ethics whatsoever...

Always just lies, passing blame onto others...ridiculous, it was clear from even a week ago that violence was going to begin, I was warned of it likely kicking off, at this rate I wouldn't be surprised if people make a full-out assault on the president with lots of deaths caused by more police and protester clashes.
        Stay safe bro.

Comment

• Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
          Stay safe bro.
          don't even listen to this painfrom ua. he doesnt even live in ukraine.

second, police didn't kill them. in fact if you watch closely how "friendly" these protesters attack police and those don't do anything, the only good thing done by our president. police don't let their hands go. in west or eu some protesters would of been shot already.

Comment

• As much as a Klitschko brother nuthugger that I am, I must say... Lacedups posts on page 1 made me lol, haha

Anyway, Wlad is gonna go down as the GOAT with a few more successful defenses and Vitali beats any past ATG in a head to head battle, IMO.

Haters gonna hate

Comment

• Originally posted by Ogecca MaMa View Post
              don't even listen to this painfrom ua. he doesnt even live in ukraine.

second, police didn't kill them. in fact if you watch closely how "friendly" these protesters attack police and those don't do anything, the only good thing done by our president. police don't let their hands go. in west or eu some protesters would of been shot already.
              Eh, no. They wouldn't.

How do you know police didn't kill the protesters?

Comment

• Originally posted by Weltschmerz View Post
                Eh, no. They wouldn't.

How do you know police didn't kill the protesters?
                He doesn't, he just lives in a Russian-supporting area and is stuck in that way of life...I don't need to be there myself to have better knowledge when it's actually happening in my home city in which I have actual contacts and the broad knowledge of experiencing both the Eastern and Western world.

Comment

• Originally posted by PainfromUkraine View Post
                  He doesn't, he just lives in a Russian-supporting area and is stuck in that way of life...I don't need to be there myself to have better knowledge when it's actually happening in my home city in which I have actual contacts and the broad knowledge of experiencing both the Eastern and Western world.
                  speak to me in russian you fake clown)))

***1073;***1077;***1085;***1076;***1077;***1088;** *1086;***1074;***1077;***1094; ***1093;***1091;***1077;***1074;

Comment

***1073;***1077;***1085;***1076;***1077;***1088;** *1086;***1074;***1077;***1094; ***1093;***1091;***1077;***1074;

Comment

Cyrillic letters don't seem to work on this site, as you see by your letters just appearing as a series of numbers...or maybe it shows on your side...

Fake lol? What am I trying to pretend to be? Come on man - you make yourself look ******...

If you want to say something in Russian, write it in English letters...example -

Yesle ti hochesh chtoto skazat mne po russky, napyshy vot tak - bukvi tut ne budut vidno.
                      Last edited by PainfromUkraine; 02-05-2014, 03:15 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X