Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

For me, Haye and Wladimir are probably all-time top ten heavyweight...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tunney for me. Beauty and Brains.

Comment

The way i see it is that all us boxing fans are bi curious at the very least. Look at the facts....thousands of men turning upto a weigh-in like they care about weight! the truth is we're there to watch a man in his underwear flex is muscles and if we're really lucky enough, he'll take them off to make weight. Look at the excitement Canelo's fantastic snake caused on this forum. We watch it to watch men with great bodies and hope one of them dominates another one, we think we're enjoying the combat but subconsciously we are relating it to our sexual desires. Look how many of these threads come up and how often. Behind every joke there's an element of truth or wanting to admit something. The sooner us boxing fans admit we're all bi-curious at least, the more we can enjoy the sport together.

Comment

Now a (fat Yank)referee, Randy Neumann was and ATG heavyweight.

Not only did he beat Jimmy Young before Ali, he also posed nude in his prime for Playgirl magazine!

Comment

Alpha male. He'd take your woman, and you'd be happy for her.

Comment

Comment

Gene Tunney was the sexiest little thang, with a firm bootay and a million dollar face.

Yummy

Comment

Originally posted by CrookedRain View Post
                You're right, they could even be 1 and 2. check some photos of wlad on the beach, Sexy guy indeed...BUT did you see the picture of Haye's lovely bum on that TV show, what a peach. Rather than choose, just sandwich me in the middle.
                Fuckin' A, bro. I could be playing a tune on Wlad's tummy trombone while Haye's emptying his load up me back 'un and giving me a reach around.

No ****.

Comment

Working...
                X