Comments Thread For: Fury Has Doubts Haye Will Follow Through With 2/8 Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

definately wasn't wearing headgear

Comment

I understand Fury's frustration, but that is a bad cut. At least it was a legitimate injury.

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
      Thanks for the link.

Comment

Theres no guarantee he wont pull out. But I don't think he will this time, unless he gets injured of course. But Fury might get injured when you train that hard anything can happen.

Comment

Fights not going to happen, it was fishy from the start

Comment

As Wlad said... until you hear the bell ring for round 1, you cannot be sure Haye is actually going to fight. Terribly annoying dude this Haye...

Comment

Haye, you are simply a f....... annoying t.... Think u know what I ve just said!

Comment

Lol this fat ass dude Fury is a funny guy .. It's a legitamite injury and people still like to plug in excuses .. Fury, Haye is going to dismantle u anyways quit your *****ing you big overrated ogre smh

Comment

Originally posted by aces725 View Post
                  Lol this fat ass dude Fury is a funny guy .. It's a legitamite injury and people still like to plug in excuses .. Fury, Haye is going to dismantle u anyways quit your *****ing you big overrated ogre smh
                  fury has every right to vent his frustraton. I can only imagine what haye would have had to say if the situation was reversed

Comment

Fury's not the only one out of pocket. Does he think Haye's training camp and sparring partners were free? He also had to pay Charr £100,000 compensation for taking this fight instead of rescheduling that one.

Comment

Almost 4 months away anything can happen. I won't be surprised if one of them gets "injured" and the fight gets cancelled.

Comment

Working...
                      X