No announcement yet.

PPV buys for final 3 events of 2013

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
    Marquez just came off a KO off one of the biggest stars in boxing, has all the Mexican support, and Bradley is a known name (although negatively). This fight is aslo getting the 24/7 treatment and an African American v. Mexican is a recipe for success.

Broner v. Maidana has what exactly?
    Personality... Broner's personality and his and GBP's marketing... That is what it has and that is why it will sell. Broner will appeal to the casual viewers more than JMM or Bradley and will provoke more people to spend their $50 to watch him fight.

Bradley is Shane Mosley (not a knock on him or Shane because they are cool dudes.... this is in terms of predicting PPV success), who was never a successful A side despite having speed and power to spare and defeating Oscar. Example: Shane Mosley-David Estrada & Antonio Margarito-Kermit Cintron I: 225K; Marco Antonio Barrera-Robbie Peden & Shane Mosley-Jose Luis Cruz: 110K; also note the attendance to the fights after Oscar I, where he's the A-side.

JMM is the wildcard, if he's able to intrigue his US Mexican fanbase to support him after the Pacquiao KO, the PPV will have more success than I predict. Until then, without counting his fights involving Mayweather or Pacquiao, he's sold under 225K and that was against Marco Antonio Barrera; Diaz II and Casamyor sold under that and this was after 2 FOTY candidates against Pacquiao.

I would prefer to be wrong because JMM and Bradley are 2 stand up guys that will make for an excellent matchup. That said, I think Broner's going to sell just as much if not more than them.

Comment

Pac vs Rios-1 mil
      JMM vs Bradley=450k
      Broner vs Maidana-250-350k

Comment

Broner-Maidana 250k

Jmm-Bradley 650-700k

Pac-Rios 650-700k

Comment

Khan should do well, always entertaining to see him do the stanky leg.

Comment

Marquez-Bradley - 450K

Pacquiao-Rios - 900K

Broner-Maidana - 250K

Comment

Pac-Rios ain't going below 900k is they promote it well

Comment

650 for the Pacquiao fight? with the chinese superstar in the undercard and Rios? he's not fighting Clottey it. Will do +900K

Marquez Bradley will do arond 300-400K which are pretty good numbers

Broner - Maidna idk hopefully it bombs.

Comment

Working...
                X