Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Bradley gets another gift win over JMM....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by whitealltrac View Post
    I was in Melbourne Australia on a business trip and watched the fight at the mall along with a bunch of Asians who were cheering for Pac. I was the only American cheering loud USA USA!!! Hahahaha, I say it was a very close fight but Bradley won it. Pac was NOT robbed he was schooled that night. Bradley also made Pac miss allot! Watch and score the fight again. Pac did have his momentum on a few rounds but Bradley was hitting him 3-1 in most exchanges.

I take bradley over Marquez, Bradley is too fast for him and has great defense.
    Jesus Christ, don't get me wrong the fight was closer than people make out but you have to be ******ed to think Bradley won that. Bradley has a high output but he can't punch. Honestly I think if Marquez still has the 'new' power he's gonna destroy Bradley, Bradley's dumbass got brain damage from the Provodnikov fight, he's probably damaged his punch resistance now.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
      See what I mean? Here is a poster right now that thinks Bradley not only won the Pacquiao fight but won it easily. He really believes this and he is not even being bribed. Everybody scores fights differently.
      Originally posted by whitealltrac View Post
      I was in Melbourne Australia on a business trip and watched the fight at the mall along with a bunch of Asians who were cheering for Pac. I was the only American cheering loud USA USA!!! Hahahaha, I say it was a very close fight but Bradley won it. Pac was NOT robbed he was schooled that night. Bradley also made Pac miss allot! Watch and score the fight again. Pac did have his momentum on a few rounds but Bradley was hitting him 3-1 in most exchanges.

I take bradley over Marquez, Bradley is too fast for him and has great defense.
      What are you guys talking about? I am one of Bradley's biggest defenders on this site beside Rome-byko and I thought he lost tht fight.

I was happy when I heard the results (as I didn't watch it live), but when I watched it on-line the next day I could only give Bradley 5 rounds and I was being generous as I could be, giving Tim the benefit of the doubt in every round.

To give Bradley more than 5 rounds is robbing Pacquiao of rounds he won. Yes, Bradley did better in te later half by making Pacquiao miss and He wasn't thrashed as Mosley, Margarito, and Cotto were, but he was certainly out worked and Pacquiao's punches were more effective.

I thought Bradley was lucky to get that decision. On an added note, I also thought that people claiming that it was the worst decision in boxing were greatly exaggerated. Holyfield-Lewis 1? Santa Cruz-Casamayor (on the Cotto-Mosley undercard)? Erislandy Lara-Paul Williams?

Comment

Bradley doesn't score the fights it isn't his fault. i think he might outwork jmm, Jmm wont ko bradley but he can still get a points decision

Comment

Top Rank didnt orchestrate any fixes. Old dumb judges and Pat Russell had an off night.

Comment

Instead of bickering back and forth we need to go the route of empirical evidence. We must go to the tape. In the coming days I will give a punch for punch timeline of the fight along with my assesment of the exchanges.

Comment

Outside of the middle rds I don't see where Pac outworked Bradley..If anything Bradley outworked Pac..I agree with the other poster in this thread,everyone has their own way of scoring fights..

Comment

If Bradley gets yet another gift decision, his fans will still accept it. They will believe anything to hype this fraud up.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                  If Bradley gets yet another gift decision, his fans will still accept it. They will believe anything to hype this fraud up.
                  Still mad I see..One day you'll like a winner..It's going to happen for you,I just know it..

Comment

JMM saying this might be his last fight and PAC needing opponents....yeah I can see a robbery

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko
                      Outside of the middle rds I don't see where Pac outworked Bradley..If anything Bradley outworked Pac..I agree with the other poster in this thread,everyone has their own way of scoring fights..
                      So instead of going by the actual rules of scoring, you just make up your own system. Got it.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Working...
                      X