Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anyone think Karass is beating Thurman?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I definitely think he'll be competitive. He's become a more polished boxer. He'll have his moments but Thurman will break him down slowly and possibly stop him mid to late rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler I View Post
      The silliest thing Jesus can do is try to come forward and walk down a banger like Thurman but this is probably what he will try to do.

Maidana stopped Karass but Thurman is far more powerful, better boxer and a tougher style match-up. Thurman by KO is my pick.

I don't know about that..I think like you said Thurman is the better boxer which might translate into to Thurman putting his punches together better..Punch for punch tho,I think Maidana might be the harder puncher..

Comment

Thurman is another power punching hype job, this fight will definitely be competitive, Karass gets hit too much and he isn't so accurate but his sheer work rate will make this competitive for sure, he threw like 1300 punches against Berto.

After watching Thurman vs Chaves it's clear that Thurman isn't elite.

Comment

Originally posted by Brother Khalid View Post
          No, unless Thurman is overrated and is the result of matchmaking.
          So youre saying he wont be competitive but if he is he gets no credit because Thurman is overrated ? That's bull****, if you think Thurman will win at least give Soto Karass the credit he deserves if he pulls it off.

Comment

Soto Karass has improved in recent years but I think Thurman stops him. He'll be competitive but I don't see him making it to the 9th round. Thurman has shown me power, adaptability, and good movement among other things. I don't think Soto Karass can handle all of that.

Comment

I think this will be a very competitive fight. Thurman has the advantage, but he hasn't really proven himself yet to be a top-tier fighter.

Comment

Going with Thurman 60% with Karass having a very fair shot at 40%. Karass is a veteran fighter and will have experience on his side.

Comment

Originally posted by FerFAL View Post
                  Going with Thurman 60% with Karass having a very fair shot at 40%. Karass is a veteran fighter and will have experience on his side.
                  I agree. going with Thurman but JSK has the experience edge. and Change your ****ing avatar you lil punk.

Comment

Like I've said numerous times, One Time is overrated a bit. This is a good step up fight. Karass isn't a guaranteed out.

Comment

Karass have made significan adjustments in his fighting style. He will be competitive but he gets hit too much and Thurman is going to catch up to him during the fight and put him out

Comment

Working...
                      X