No announcement yet.

Floyd is more talented but JMM has the better wins

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Floyd is more talented but JMM has the better wins

I'd rank JMM higher in the ATG list just based on his wins. The Pac KO is a win that creates legends. Fraud Jr. missed out on that chance. Would you say JMM has better wins against tougher opposition than Mayweather? Discuss.

Originally posted by ELPacman View Post
    I'd rank JMM higher in the ATG list just based on his wins. The Pac KO is a win that creates legends. Fraud Jr. missed out on that chance. Would you say JMM has better wins against tougher opposition than Mayweather? Discuss.
    Floyd has wins over Miguel Cotto, Oscar De La Hoya, Shane Mosley, Canelo Alvarez, and Diego Corrales. While JMMs biggest win is Manny Pacquiao after FOUR tries (although I thought he won the 3rd fight as well). There is no way JMM is ranked higher than Floyd.

Hell, Floyd has a win over JMM as well

Comment

Floyd's average wins are higher but the Pacquiao KO is one of the best and most impressive wins in recent times. That win is greater and better than anything Floyd has ever done.

infact Pacquiao's destruction of Barrera is better than any win on Mayweather's resume
      Last edited by LeG00N; 09-24-2013, 09:29 PM.

Comment

If he beats bradley it will be close. But that pac ko is greater than anything floyd will ever accomplish by far

Comment

Tell us something we don't know, in order to be great you gotta take risk plain and simple something Floyd dont understand.

Comment

Floyd is greater hands down. Though JMM has a ko win and disputed robberys from Pac- Floyd beat JMM EASILY. Your use of triangle theorys are easily used against you with that route.

JMM or Pac would never fight Canelo-even at 152 (or Oscar, Cotto at 154) . I'm not even sure JMM would fight Guerrero let alone Cotto...Marquez IS a great, but his achievements are dwarfed by Floyd.

Compare what these two fighters have done-Floyd has done nothing but win against solid opposition and high ranked opponents for quite some time...sure he has had a few gimme fights as every fighter does, but you can see that most of his opponents have been ranked relatively high within their division.

Comment

Aint no way in hell..

Comment

I love Jmm but come on his bests wins are

Manny
                Barerra
                Katsidis
                Juan Diaz

Floyds are

Oscar
                Hatton
                Corrales
                Castillo
                Mosley
                Cotto
                Canelo
                Genero
                Jmm himself

i know what you trying to do here,lol

Comment

Floyd has like 20 decent wins but Marquez has 1 great win. 20 years from now no one is going to talk about Floyd's win against that all time great 29-6 Victor Ortiz. People will be talking about Marquez's legendary knockout of Pacquiao for aslong as this sport is alive.

Comment

Can you even name 10 great wins for Jmm??? great fighter,great skills,but Floyd played with him like a child

Comment

Working...
                    X