No announcement yet.

Floyd is more talented but JMM has the better wins

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WARQUEZ View Post
    Floyd has like 20 decent wins but Marquez has 1 great win. 20 years from now no one is going to talk about Floyd's win against that all time great 29-6 Victor Ortiz. People will be talking about Marquez's legendary knockout of Pacquiao for aslong as this sport is alive.
    So is Leon Spinks greater then Ali?

Is Douglas greater then Tyson??

Is Freddy Norwood greater then Jmm?

Comment

NO ...better memorale win, but not better wins
      when you look in 15-30 years people will remember FLoyd Mayweather more than Marquez and that should tell you who had better wins

Comment

Originally posted by Johnwoo8686 View Post

Hell, Floyd has a win over JMM as well

Came in here to post this.
        This thread is just flat out bizarre.

Comment

Originally posted by Money Team. View Post
          So is Leon Spinks greater then Ali?

Is Douglas greater then Tyson??

Is Freddy Norwood greater then Jmm?
          Now you're just losing your mind Larry.

Comment

Dont try to use Jmm to make an agenda...hell he himself would not even agree to you...he constantly says"FLOYD IS THE BEST"without hesitation..dude is a warrior and wouldnt even waste time rematching Floyd..give it up Floyd is the best

Comment

Floyd has like 20 decent wins but Marquez has 1 great win. 20 years from now no one is going to talk about Floyd's win against that all time great 29-6 Victor Ortiz. People will be talking about Marquez's legendary knockout of Pacquiao for aslong as this sport is alive.
              Not sure what you're getting at? If people are to talk of Marquez's career 20 years from now his legendary knockout will be discussed, as will his one sided loss to Mayweather.

Comment

Now you're just losing your mind Larry.
                naw man you are losing your mind and i know you are a better poster then that,i respect Jmm but no way in hell does he rank higher then Floyd,no way..his resume is very thin,but dude has skills and accomplished a lot and i hope he wins his 5th divisional title.Dude is a true legend but come on the theory you are using is ******ed...1 win does not make you better then someone else thats why i posted what i posted

Comment

I agree JMM KO over Pacquiao is more greater than anything has done in his enitire career Mayweather.

Damn JMM fought Pacquiao 4 times and yet Floyd to scared to even fight him once.

Comment

JMM doesn't have better wins or talent. That doesn't stop JMM from being a true and true Mexican Legend and ATG fighter. One of the best of this era without a shadow of a doubt.

Comment

Originally posted by FeFist View Post
                      Not sure what you're getting at? If people are to talk of Marquez's career 20 years from now his legendary knockout will be discussed, as will his one sided loss to Mayweather.
                      Nah people will talk about how Mayweather fought a LW and robbed him on the scales.

Comment

Working...
                      X