No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Orlando Cruz Training During Media Day

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Orlando Cruz Training During Media Day

New York, NY, USA --- No. 1 Featherweight contender Orlando Cruz of Puerto Rico works out during media day ahead of his bout against WBO featherweight champion Orlando Salido. The two will meet on the undercard of the Timothy Bradley vs. Juan Manuel Marquez bout on Saturday, October 12, 2013 at the Thomas & Mack Center in Las Vegas for the vacant WBO featherweight title. Cruz is boxing's first openly gay fighter.

[Click Here To Read More]

Salido is the Puerto Rican nightmare. Send him home packing. This is a winnable fight for Cruz of he boxes smart, but Salido has a nack for cutting off the ring VERY well. No pitty-pat is going to stop him

Comment

Salido better be careful in those clinches.

Comment

looking good papi

Comment

Originally posted by baya View Post
          looking good papi

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post

Comment

Me and Cruz were cool until that haircut. C'mon dog...the comb over?

Comment

The dude pulls some seriously funny faces when hitting the heavy bag!

Win or lose, I have huge respect for this guy for coming out. I wonder how many other boxers are gay but don't have the courage to come out.

Comment

Originally posted by Drunk Punch View Post
                  The dude pulls some seriously funny faces when hitting the heavy bag!

Win or lose, I have huge respect for this guy for coming out. I wonder how many other boxers are gay but don't have the courage to come out.
                  cotto is definitely going to come out soon

Comment

Mikey Garcia and Sergio Martinez are next to follow.

Comment

Working...
                    X