Does floyds hypothetical wins count?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by James_Toney View Post
    but floyd was calling them out then....

watch his interview after he corrales.... he called out a prime oscar, and shane as well if i'm not mistaken.
    to no reply back

Comment

Originally posted by dc3383 View Post
      Nobody ever mentions Shane & Oscar 5 years older than Floyd so there primes was before Floyd got into his. So Oscar was at 147 in his prime while Floyd was at 130 at the time but don't let actual facts change your opinion.
      why does no one use these same arguments for pac man atleast be fair about it not to mention floyd is past his prime as well and still best in world how does that not count for something

Comment

Whats with all these guys claiming Mayweather is no good and they don't like him? If youre not a fan, fine but why dedicate so much time discussing him if that's the case? A lot of you guys are obsessed with the guy yet claim hes no good. Deep down you must enjoy watching him fight and you must be fans whether you admit it or not or you wouldn't dedicate so much of your time to him. He may be an ******* but hes the best out there right now when it comes to boxing, Marquez is my favorite fighter but I can still admit that Mayweather is the best right now, just accept it and stop acting like school girls.

Comment

Originally posted by Money Team. View Post
          Do not be mad because Floyd gets 0 credit for playing with Jmm..the same Jmm who layed Manny out cold..the same Jmm who ya'll claim could not fight at 147..ya'll sound desperate and lame and down right stupid....

Come on man. You are trying way too hard to defend Floyd. How can you not understand that the Marquez that Floyd fought was in uncharted territory since he had to move up nearly 3 divisions while Floyd didn't even budge from is normal fighting weight.

Remember that people criticized Oscar too for trying to fight Manny for the same reasons as Floyd BUT what made things worse for Floyd is that at least Oscar came down in weight. Floyd didn't even bother.

Comment

Working...
          X