No announcement yet.

Juanma and Gamboa

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Juanma and Gamboa

These 2 use to be 2 fighters who were believed to be 2 future stars of the sport who would eventually fight in a big fight....They never fought each other,and now Gamboa is irrelevant and Juanma is shot to **** it seems...what the hell happened so fast?

Gamboa is a diva and Juanma blocks punches with his face.

Comment

Better late than never.... might as well make it

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
        Gamboa is a diva and Juanma blocks punches with his face.
        Pretty much this.

Comment

I mean it seemed like it was just yesterday this was the fight everyone wanted..now no 1 even talks about them...it is crazy

Comment

Classic case of a "slow build" totally backfiring. Should have just struck while the iron was hot. Like GGG-Quillin must do ASAP.

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
              Classic case of a "slow build" totally backfiring. Should have just struck while the iron was hot. Like GGG-Quillin must do ASAP.
              This ^^^^^^^^

Comment

Originally posted by Money Team. View Post
                I mean it seemed like it was just yesterday this was the fight everyone wanted..now no 1 even talks about them...it is crazy
                The same with life. Shit can turn on a dime. One minute you're on top of the world, the next...

Comment

the pyramids got built up faster than this ****.

Comment

Bob let this fight "marinate" too long it ended up spoiling.

I think Gamboa would have been fine if he had stayed with Top Rank and didn't become a complete diva as mentioned already.

Comment

Working...
                    X