No announcement yet.

The Official Brandon "Bam Bam" Rios Bandwagon

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chav View Post
    What sucks is I really like both guys and if someone gets knocked out or even badly beaten its game over for someone's career

One gets cashed out and 1 gets cashed back into the game
    Rios goes on to fight floyd in May in Macau, and retires him too.

Comment

I want Rios to win this fight and expect to see Pacman retire so that Floyd will forever be the guy who ducked Pac and gets a zero chance of ever redeeming his ducking image.

War Rios!
      Last edited by maguirre; 09-25-2013, 07:31 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Cgarcia View Post
        I want Rios to win this fight and expect to see Pacman retire so that Floyd will forever be the guy who ducked Pac and gets a zero chance to ever redeem his ducking image.

War Rios!
        lol, that works

Comment

I'm rooting for Bam Bam but I got a bad feeling about this fight for him..

Comment

Originally posted by chav View Post
            What sucks is I really like both guys and if someone gets knocked out or even badly beaten its game over for someone's career

One gets cashed out and 1 gets cashed back into the game
            I think Rios has obvious resistance for taking it in the face he has made a career out of it. If he looses to Pacquiao i don't see how that's career ending, also he will always make for a fun watch.

Comment

Originally posted by Money Team. View Post
              Pretty much this

Comment

Rios is tough but Pac is in another level and is much faster, he is going to slice Rios all up. Rios is no boxer

Comment

Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
                  Rios is tough but Pac is in another level and is much faster, he is going to slice Rios all up. Rios is no boxer
                  Rios is no boxer? Rios is going to be THE cashcow of boxing in a years time. He'll have a name change like floyd did...Brandon "Cha-Ching" Rios.

Comment

I got an odd feeling that Rios is going to end Pac within 6 rounds.

Comment

Ariza + Rios = O_O

Comment

Working...
                      X