Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Robert Garcia says mikey will move up to jww soon.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by illmaticfighter View Post
    makes no sense gbp has 140 locked up
    Khabib, Mayfield, Alvarado, Ruslan, Crawford eventually. GBP's 140 pounders are moving up. There are plenty of good fights at 40 with Top Rank.

Comment

Originally posted by Money Team. View Post
      So who is there for him to fight at 140?
      all those vacated titles gonna need a home....

he can fight whoevers available for a belt.... become a unified champ....

and trust me the fights will come....

oh Karim Mayfield signed with top rank.... so that could be a big showdown.

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
        Khabib, Mayfield, Alvarado, Ruslan, Crawford eventually. GBP's 140 pounders are moving up. There are plenty of good fights at 40 with Top Rank.
        only problem is, alvarado and ruslan may well go chasing pacquiao/ marquez and bradley at 147.

Comment

He should fight Miguel Vasquez at 135

Comment

Originally posted by James_Toney View Post
            sees what happened when rios fought abril.... and would rather stay clear.
            he should try and fight him too

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
              i dont see alvarado and ruslan at 140 for to much longer especially with rios moving up.

but mayfield and khabib eh, crawford would be a great fight but would have to built up for down the road.

i just don't see much for him at 140 when he can rule the lower division

Comment

he was 148 during that weighin video i posted with brandon rios (at 173) so maybe he wants to fight closer to his walking weight. the videos private now for whatever reason but it's in the pacquiao-rios prediction thread and you can see the snapshot of garcia being weighed....here it is:

Comment

Originally posted by AL YANKAB*TCH View Post
                  Why would he skip lightweight?
                  Abril, Crawford and Vazquez

Comment

Originally posted by Warrios View Post
                    he was 148 during that weighin video i posted with brandon rios (at 173) so maybe he wants to fight closer to his walking weight. the videos private now for whatever reason but it's in the pacquiao-rios prediction thread and you can see the snapshot of garcia being weighed....here it is:

damn big boys, rios 173 and mikey 148? damn

Comment

Maybe we'll get to see Garcia/Gamboa after all.

Comment

Working...
                      X