Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd will never be beaten

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

any boxer has a very good chance to stay undefeated if his opponents are all cherry picks. no big deal, it's just a matter of choosing opponents that have only a puncher chance to win.

Comment

Originally posted by illmaticfighter View Post
      true he didn't look impressive to me but he won so i'll give that i guess.

the hype as well as the demand like i said, I'm not comparing resumes but no one was suggesting pac fight floyd until he beat delahoya and cotto/hatton

it was the same with canelo once he beat trout the hype and demand for the fight was at an all time high.

everyone wanted the fight, now was canelo a threat?

we now know he wasn't and maybe you knew before hand but majority of even hardcore boxing fans would say they gave canelo a chance more than anyone else besides pac.

The odds were crazy before the fight, I would have cleaned up, 4/6 for Floyd to win on points, but a bet a Matthysse in a double

Canelo was popular, not sure why, for some reason boxing fans like clean cut pretty boys.

Easy to build the hype from that.

Canelo is a very good fighter, but was not even the best in a poor division.

I was picking Williams to beat him before his tragic accident.

And Canelo and GBP ducked Lara

Comment

Originally posted by Kuyukut View Post
        any boxer has a very good chance to stay undefeated if his opponents are all cherry picks. no big deal, it's just a matter of choosing opponents that have only a puncher chance to win.
        That's everybody when its Floyd LOL .

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
          even a ******ed mongoloid like you can stay undefeated if you fight new born babies.

Comment

I only see age as a factor, the guys too good. Not even Pacman could beat him.

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
              Well at least you admit that Floyds only chance to win is if he carefully pick lame one punch slow fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by damuttz112 View Post
                I only see age as a factor, the guys too good. Not even Pacman could beat him.
                Very hard to beat someone when they won't fight you

Comment

IRS is undefeated against floyd. Taking its biggest W this year against him.

Comment

floydiots think that beating an inexperience weight drained fighter like canelo makes floyd the fraud unbeatable.

Comment

Originally posted by Kuyukut View Post
                      floydiots think that beating an inexperience weight drained fighter like canelo makes floyd the fraud unbeatable.

Comment

Working...
                      X