Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Salido Vows To Continue Run of Beating Puerto Ricans

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I will lmao if Cruz beats Salido. If he does we will make a Salido statue on the island with a big dong up his ass.

Comment

Salido, let's see you fight Victor Bisbal and talk that ****!

Comment

Cotto didn't finish Margarito's career. It was Manny Pacquiao who destroyed the eye and it would have been interesting to see if Miguel would have looked for a rematch with a healthy Margo instead the damaged version he took advantage. I just remember Cotto saying after his first loss that he would never look for a rematch with Margo because Miguel didn't want to give him the opportunity to make some money with his name. At the end, Cotto ended forgetting his own words (and hypocrital "ethics") and accepted because he knew that Antonio had already been damaged by Manny and if was going to be easier fight just by targeting the damaged area. Let's not forget that in that rematch Cotto's team also requested a catch weight (although ended at 153 Lbs instead the wanted 150 Lbs) but that is just indicative that Cotto's team wanted to have all kind of advantages to take the match. Manny was the real cause of Margo's retirement and only Cotto's fan want to distort reality.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
          Segura, Salido and Margarito deserve statues built in La Isla
          I didn't know mexicans praised fighters who lose every time they're on the verge of becoming p4p superstars

salido's a warrior but I can't help but laugh if he believes winning a fight is attributable to the race of his opponent

Comment

Wow,this sounds real racist LMAO..

Comment

as long as there's drug testing for this fight Cruz should win....

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Philadel View Post
                as long as there's drug testing for this fight Cruz should win....
                as long as there's drug and HIV testing for this fight Cruz should win....

Comment

salido is nothing but a glorified gatekeeper

Comment

Originally posted by humanpunchingbg View Post
                    Chavez Sr deserves one made out of solid gold....
                    i remember i wanted tito to **** on chavez instead they feed him to dela hoya twice

Comment

I just don't see any possible way, that Cruz wins this. Dude is the Rico Ramos of the featherweight division.

Comment

Working...
                      X