Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Cuban Linx View Post
    Use of a straw man I see...

Never once did I say he was.
    That's what this thread is one of you Golovkin fans said Floyd has a horrible resume and that's what I'm arguing go read it.

Comment

• Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
      What?! I'd give him props for fighting the likes of Marquez at 140, but he wouldn't even do 144 as contracted. I've got no problem with anyone fighting at the weight they can make legally. Man, you're all over the place. Can you fcuking focus?
      Yeah I doubt it, you are a typical Floyd hating HBO loving Eurohugger.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheRealOneShot View Post
        Yeah I doubt it, you are a typical Floyd hating HBO loving Eurohugger.
        As I said, you're in this thread to vent butthurt. Go right ahead, it's amusing

Comment

• Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
          As I said, you're in this thread to vent butthurt. Go right ahead, it's amusing
          I'm laughing. Nutthuggers are funny

Comment

• Originally posted by KO'er View Post
            Mayweather would rather sprint through No Man's Land than step into the ring with Golovkin.

If team GGG did get Mayweather into the ring, Mayweather would have it stipulated into his contract that he'd be allowed to wear a jetpack.
            It's funny your picture is of a guy who they said was a runner at heavyweight and used rope a dope like shoulder roll ...floyd is second coming less power but perfected defense ...floyd top 7 ATG Ali number 1 or 2

Comment

Golovkin is clearly above Quillin and the ticket saler. Damn didn't know Golovkin was Money May now.

Than he says we feel HBO has the bigger budget and gets the higher ratings. Showtime paid Broner 1.5 million and got a 1.3 rating , what is Golovkin 's biggest purse?

I'm telling you he's a jerk who thinks he's a star.
              You know him then? Doncha think that's a little personal? Most of the guys who train and fight with him seem to think he's a fun, down to earth guy, but you obviously know better.

FFS half the world's calling out FMJ, (Mundine, for chrisake?) Golovkin merely mentions it'd be his dream fight (when asked) even though he's aware it ain't likely to happen and suddenly he's a jerk? He's said publicly that he doesn't like the celebrity and the promo side of his job, yet you say he 'thinks he's a star'.

Why bother?

Comment

Golovkin isn't better than Floyd no matter how many times you say it.
                Most GGG fans don't claim he's better than Floyd. Some say he could win (specially at 160) though even then they're rather more muted than usual.

The majority of GGG fans don't even really care about a Floyd fight 'cos it ain't gonna happen, yet you seem determined to make the issue run and run. Believe it or not Floyd is not the center of everyones universe.

I just don't get why you seem to think that liking Golovkin automatically means you loathe Mayweather. Is that the way your mind works? Even people who believe that GGG could beat Mayweather don't automatically hate Floyd ffs.
                Last edited by Citizen Koba; 09-23-2013, 06:46 AM.

Comment

• I give Floyd a solid shot against GGG. His ring IQ is out of this world. I don't think it is fair to expect Floyd to fight GGG but if he chose to, I could see him nullifying GGG. Floyd might get rocked once or twice but he would bring that speed and defense that would have GGG missing and getting countered a lot. I think Ward would beat GGG but I think he has less of a chance than Floyd does, mainly because he would get clipped more than Mayweather and we would see if he can hold up because he moves less than Floyd. I need to see what GGG does against a top name before raising his chances against guys who have that much Pro experience on him. He and Quillin would be great for now. I'd give GGG the edge in that fight.
                  Last edited by richardt; 09-23-2013, 07:38 PM.

Comment

Working...
                  X