No announcement yet.

Lots of gimmick accounts on NSB

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by El Angel View Post
    There really are a lot. It seems like some users make a certain account to back one of their favorite fighters and then make another account to back another one of their favorite fighters. STAX? Every account he's made had a different favorite fighter with it. Lot of time on their hands.
    Stax speaks the truth nothing he's ever said made me think of him as a troll. He never hated on any particular fighters and never bashed anyone. He always had an opinion and stuck with it. Nothing about him screamed troll. Real guy and I respect him.

Comment

Originally posted by inITtoWINit View Post
      Says the guy with 1,000 posts and 12 rep points.

Tells me one thing. Your butt buddies know who you are, and green k'd the crap outta you

No one says that many profound green k worthy crap with 1,000 posts.

Ya gimmick account.
      It says he been a member since 2004, thats 9 rep points and he has a thousand posts. That is 3 more rep points. Do the math. 9 + 3 =12

Comment

Why only have one account when you can create and keep up with 20? You can log onto two accounts at the same time, argue with yourself and actually dominate every single debate with your alter ego. It sounds like a utopia to me.....

Comment

To me NSB is just full of people with bipolar. And anyone sad enough to create multiple accounts to get rep is the saddest human ever.

Comment

tell me about it!

Comment

I noticed this a long ass time ago, my theory is that there are a hand-full of clowns getting paid to hammer and troll the site in order to get hits.

...or there is a lot of unemployed people with a lot of time on their hands and nothing else better to do.

Comment

Working...
              X