Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

LOL Karim Mayfield recounts story with Floyd Mayweather, asked to spy on Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can i get subtitles

Comment

Originally posted by Blue Mercury View Post
      #DrySnitching
      Lol,why not ?

Comment

Originally posted by BIGBOXINGFAN View Post
        Yeah right.........not after what Marquez did to your boy.

Even before then he knew Pac was easy work.
        Now with Ariza gone and there is no more rice and protein shakes........it's even easier work lol
        if the fight gets made, you'd see a motivated pac. even if he got iced by jmm, I still think pac can be better than all those opponents Floyd had fought!

Comment

Originally posted by chito View Post
          if the fight gets made, you'd see a motivated pac. even if he got iced by jmm, I still think pac can be better than all those opponents Floyd had fought!
          but do you think he would win?

Comment

Originally posted by chito View Post
            Easy work. That double right jab/left hand up the middle won't work.
            Ask Judah.

Comment

If Floyd was to whitewash Manny NSB would lose 60% of it posters from mass suicide

Comment

Originally posted by Money Team. View Post
                Mayfield still ducking me,he don't want these problems
                what do you mean by that?

Are you gonna threaten to kill him on facebook the way you did 50cent when he broke it off with floyd?

Comment

Originally posted by dc3383 View Post
                  If Floyd was to whitewash Manny NSB would lose 60% of it posters from mass suicide
                  Most of the Pacquiao fans have come to accept that he just isn't as good as they thought he was and have abandoned the board since the JMM KO. There's still a few left but they don't talk about Pacquiao beating Mayweather, just giving him a tougher fight than most. They are broken.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGBOXINGFAN View Post
                    Yeah right.........not after what Marquez did to your boy.

Even before then he knew Pac was easy work.
                    Now with Ariza gone and there is no more rice and protein shakes........it's even easier work lol
                    Yeah thats the funny thing. Even after Manny got KOd...Floyd still wont fight him. Still has excuses on why not. Blah blah...blah.

floyds a coward. Oh but a rich Coward! :WORD:

Comment

Is Mayfield still trying to get a fight with Garcia? He's gotta get some bigger names on his resume before he calls out Garcia

Comment

Working...
                      X