Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OMG Adrien Broner is a ****in clown he has lost it!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LMFAO

The kid has no filter and I think that could be his downfall

I am not a guy who just HATE THE GUY like some I think he is extremely talented and entertaining but very immature

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
      Once upon a time, Floyd Mayweather said the only reason he's not the biggest sports star in the world is because he's black and everyone is holding him down.

Well that wasn't the reason, it's because you acted with no class. Adrian broner makes even a young Floyd look like a classy, humble dude.

Broner has to be an embarrassment to every respectful, hard working, intelligent black person and they must cringe at the dumb **** that fool says and does.
      Let's not be naive Curtis Stevens, Berto, Deontay Wilder, Paul Williams, Ward, Bradley and Russell all get hate for being black.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
        Once upon a time, Floyd Mayweather said the only reason he's not the biggest sports star in the world is because he's black and everyone is holding him down.

Well that wasn't the reason, it's because you acted with no class. Adrian broner makes even a young Floyd look like a classy, humble dude.

Broner has to be an embarrassment to every respectful, hard working, intelligent black person and they must cringe at the dumb **** that fool says and does.
        Your wrong. Humble floyd couldnt get people to jump on board. He was a elite fighter with a ok following (andre ward). If broner wasnt acting out, he wouldnt have the following he does now

Comment

This is some ****ed up ****, can't believe anyone could be a fan of this clown. He's taking the whole Mayweather persona to another level and frankly I hope Maidana whoops his ass so he gains some humility.

Comment

lol..who on here wishes they had 2 girls sucking them off right now?

Comment

Originally posted by Jloro View Post
              why is he in your list of favorites then lol?

And I hope he knocks Maidana out (Which he will of course)
              I put him on there a few years ago, he wasn't as bad then as he is now with his disrespect and foolishness. I have tried to update my list and put my Avator back on but it just crashes when i try to do it.

Maidana has a chance vs Broner, broner either schools him or gets knocked out.

Comment

Originally posted by MoneyMayFan View Post
                Your wrong. Humble floyd couldnt get people to jump on board. He was a elite fighter with a ok following (andre ward). If broner wasnt acting out, he wouldnt have the following he does now
                Broner would be Devon

Comment

adrien boner will never be a star no matter how hard he tries. guarantee you he drops down in weight now that Rios is campaigning at welter.

Comment

Stop following this kids every move like a groupie.

Comment

Originally posted by Still Burner View Post
                      Stop following this kids every move like a groupie.
                      stop following people that follow his moves like a groupie, groupie.

Comment

Working...
                      X