Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd's Last 4 Fights To Close Out His Legacy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What makes you think Pacquiao has to be one or maybe two of his last four fights? Iknow it's a big money fight but it always was a big money fight for the last 5 years and the two fighters and their teams could never get together. Now that Mayweather is bigger than ever and Pacquiao lost his last two fights Floyd will want most of them money and Pacquiao won't accept the small percent of the purse that Mayweather will want to give him.I say the Pacquiao-Mayweather fight won't ever happen or at least that it is very unlikely to ever happen.

Comment

Bradley, Alexander, Thurman, Lara

Comment

Originally posted by GrandpaBernard View Post
        Lara is the only remaining challenge to Floyd
        exactamente

Comment

I feel like Floyd is 99.9% sure he's going to be fighting Garcia next, so with that said I see it going like this:

1. Garcia (Floyd UD, as usual)
          2. Bradley/Marquez (if it's Marquez he'll need another fight after Bradley to sell the fact he's more formidable than when Floyd schooled him in '09)
          3. Pacquiao (doesn't matter if Manny's on a bit of a downward slope, all he needs is one vicious KO win over someone like Rios to make the public recognize again)
          4. Martinez (though he's getting older, Floyd closing his career for the MW title seems appropriate. The age of Martinez wouldn't be a factor in selling the fight so long as he keeps winning because Floyd is getting up there, too.)

Comment

5. Danny gracia

4. Khan, warm up for Pacquaio

3. Pacquiao, After Pacquaio lands a lucky haymaker, hatton style. Pac wins by KO, Floyd demands a rematch

2. Pacquiao/Mayweather 2, Floyd by split decision, after getting the split decision, the two meet again to decide who'es the best of this era

1. Pacquiao/Mayweather 3, after Floyd Mayweather age catch up to him, Him and Pac go back and forth in nonstop battle. The bout ends in a draw

After the draw, Pacquiao and Mayweather joins forces in the promotion business, changing the TMT name to PNF Promotion...

thats how its going to play out, I already went to the physic...
            Last edited by djeffectz; 09-20-2013, 12:58 PM.

Comment

I can see one of Mayweather last fights to be against Broner.
              I see him fighting Khan for the UK$'s
              Garcia somewhere in there
              Pacqiao if he ever leaves Top Rank

Comment

damn, you guys still think PAC-Floyd happens huh?

Comment

1. khan/alexander
                  2. garcia
                  3. broner
                  4. pacquiao

Comment

it's the 4 fighters that could give him the most money... and showtime. so no lara.. or thurman.

Comment

Martinez
                      Golovkin
                      Bradley
                      Pacquiao

Comment

Working...
                      X