• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nice work...

Comment

Originally posted by trank View Post
      jajajaja he's just an employee man

you don't know that and we don't know the specifics of the contract with showtime for this fight he could get no cut from ppv or a very minimal one showtime has to make money too.
      ya he prolly only walks away with those 4omill
      lol whata loser

Comment

I am terrible at maths..

Does anyone have a rough idea what...

PPV income would be total if the fight was say... 2.4m buys and how much do Canelo/Floyd take of that?

What do Golden Boy take home?? i mean i heard they maybe paying canelo from between 5m to 10m + Floyds 40m.. thats a big outlay..

Or is that money they get from Showtime? seriously wonder how they split everything up..

How much money you think this made all together? gates/PPV etc??

Comment

that's wassup....that's motivation right there for dudes like us who make a HONEST living.....stay dedicated to your craft and go hard my dudes!!!

Comment

yea, I'm going to get my son into boxing @ age 4. Maybe I'll move to Las Vegas and have them trained by SR. It will pay off at the end.

Comment

Originally posted by trank View Post
              jajajaja he's just an employee man

you don't know that and we don't know the specifics of the contract with showtime for this fight he could get no cut from ppv or a very minimal one showtime has to make money too.

Floyd`s not an employee of Goldenboy,Floyd pays Goldenboy to handle the logistics of Mayweather promotions,that`s why Goldenboy wrote the check, Goldenboy handles the paper work.Floyd set it up that way so he could pay less in taxes.

Comment

2.2 million buys times $75 is about 160 million. If floyd gets half if that then that's potentially another 80 million for him just from ppv

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleMM View Post
                  yea, I'm going to get my son into boxing @ age 4. Maybe I'll move to Las Vegas and have them trained by SR. It will pay off at the end.
                  Yeah, if his lucky enough not to have brain damage after his career is over. Boxing is too much risk to reward ratio.

Comment

But but but..floyd won't see the whole 40 million he will only get about 10 million according to some posters here

Comment

Originally posted by Money Team. View Post
                      Damn im in the wrong line of work
                      You'd probably make $200 in boxing for 3 fights before you became a perma sparring partner.

Comment

Working...
                      X