No announcement yet.

Who wins: Evander Holyfield Vs Rocky Marciano

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Marchegiano View Post
    Oh wow, we got a mental patient here boys?

Just one post send you crying for the next nine hours?

I'm not arguing over what I know is true. You need to stop posting and start learning. You just look stupid bro, to all of us.

can you name the guy who used as many angles/as fluid/tech/defense/fought as smart as this guy Holy fought that existed in the louis era class? oh this guy wasnt in the 10th match match holy had,also name a guy in the louis era who was this advanced in those areas i named as this young holy
    ​im waiting crazy idiot​

Comment

I'm not arguing over what I know is true. You need to stop posting and start learning. You just look stupid bro, to all of us.
      ​Anybody as advanced as this, no name Frazier fought or Frazier himself, which wasn't in his 5th match, by the way. Name the man who was as advanced as these guys in the 30s-40s. Show video proof you crazy idiot,oh that's right you cant you crazy idiot I destroyed you just like your fellow crazy cult member.
      You or no one else like you has video proof to go over mine;

they all look like novices, like I proved, no one for a fact made even midcard fighting as anybody from 20s to 50. thats not a opinion either i looked hard never did anybody with all those obsolete flaws and tech make pro fighting like they did in 20s-50s make midcard in 70s-90​​

Comment

Anybody as advanced as this no name that liston fought who louis fought in his novice like era?​...

Comment

How about Earnie and this man anybody as advanced as guys as this that louis fought? most people don't even look at him as highly skilled but her sure is very skilled compared to a novice 30s-50s era he would've destroyed all those guys and fast

hey if you don't like me exposing you crazy idiots cult members show the real videos/alter the video/delete the video oh that's right you can't crazy idiots

Words can't make people fight differently on video you slow crazy idiot that never has been possible and never will so stop using that odd quote

when I watch matches even before I post I see advances, when I'm just watching anytime I see advances, if I'm speaking to a person I remember the advances, see how you always will be wrong it doesn't bother you I see those guys as trash does it

It only hurts me to show and say how trash they were you crazy idiots can't do the same you can't see those guys as advanced cause no match shows they were you also can't show me they were which means you're words are just that words they mean nothing to me and never will

You for a fact can't alter/delete video you also don't have any hidden videos of the real way those guys fought cause those vids I show are the real way they fought they aren't clones ​

when I'm not on this site none of you're crazy comments or anybody else part of you're cult comments matter they don't exist to me the fighters I posted in the old era's don't magically just fight as advanced as guys in the 70s-90s

they fight the same as they always did which looks trash compared you can't change me not seeing advances or obsolete tech and flaws no one can that hurts bad doesn't it crazy person​

Comment

• Originally posted by Ascended View Post

My question was asked before you even said that nonsense to me, so answer my question, and I'm not sad or lonely. I have a brother I talk to every day and a sister, why do you think I need any attention? I'm here to spread the truth. I don't think about you crazy idiots when I'm not online,
            so I'm going to answer the question again. Can you alter or delete the video

and I will revive a post that died after only 1 year of being dead. Why does that bother you if I brought it back to life or kept it dead? You don't have to look at it, and you do know that no one makes you look at my post. You could act blind like you already seem to be. and others like you on this site you're cult fellow members

i have pages i revived and no one responded to them , yet I still kept the truth up, which kills Your ridiculous comment about me needing attention, doesn't it?

see how you make no sense just thinking so called trying to imply something on me doesn't work on me? Me calling you cult members crazy idiots is a fact you all show it. Thats not a thought of mine, its fact.

​Do you want to assume and falsely label me as something else? Go ahead and call me a drug user or a person who is very fat or skinny. You have no proof of that either, do you? But since you say it, it has to be true, doesn't it?
            “The lady doth protest too much methinks.”

You strike me as a very sad individual tbh man, you seem desperate for an argument over fantastical subject, why? It’s an argument nobody can win, as it’s purely fantasy, somebody from the 50’s fighting somebody from the 90’s, a definitive answer can never be proven. Yet you spam the forum with these same copy and pasted posts, why do you do it? It’s truly pathetic.

Comment

• Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post

“The lady doth protest too much methinks.”

You strike me as a very sad individual tbh man, you seem desperate for an argument over fantastical subject, why? It’s an argument nobody can win, as it’s purely fantasy, somebody from the 50’s fighting somebody from the 90’s, a definitive answer can never be proven. Yet you spam the forum with these same copy and pasted posts, why do you do it? It’s truly pathetic.
              Don't bother, told him the same thing three days ago.

Comment

• It's Evander's fight to lose. If pride gets in his way and he starts trading with Marciano he can start getting clipped and end up staggering all over the ropes like even Bert Cooper managed to do.

If Evander uses his all his gifts like his movement, counter punching, jab etc. he wins a wide UD, maybe late TKO due to facial damage.

Originally posted by Ascended View Post

Anybody as advanced as this no name that liston fought who louis fought in his novice like era?​...
                I was pretty sure Liston didn't have chicken legs like that. Kind of surprising.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ascended View Post

How about Earnie and this man anybody as advanced as guys as this that louis fought? most people don't even look at him as highly skilled but her sure is very skilled compared to a novice 30s-50s era he would've destroyed all those guys and fast

hey if you don't like me exposing you crazy idiots cult members show the real videos/alter the video/delete the video oh that's right you can't crazy idiots

Words can't make people fight differently on video you slow crazy idiot that never has been possible and never will so stop using that odd quote

when I watch matches even before I post I see advances, when I'm just watching anytime I see advances, if I'm speaking to a person I remember the advances, see how you always will be wrong it doesn't bother you I see those guys as trash does it

It only hurts me to show and say how trash they were you crazy idiots can't do the same you can't see those guys as advanced cause no match shows they were you also can't show me they were which means you're words are just that words they mean nothing to me and never will

You for a fact can't alter/delete video you also don't have any hidden videos of the real way those guys fought cause those vids I show are the real way they fought they aren't clones ​

when I'm not on this site none of you're crazy comments or anybody else part of you're cult comments matter they don't exist to me the fighters I posted in the old era's don't magically just fight as advanced as guys in the 70s-90s

they fight the same as they always did which looks trash compared you can't change me not seeing advances or obsolete tech and flaws no one can that hurts bad doesn't it crazy person​
                  https://youtu.be/-dixu5le9NI?si=i6QFSp80pThNQ0zk

Comment

• Looks like novices same as the hw class in this era what was the point to show me

They don't fight from range much; they leave themselves open a lot. A lot of times, they will just throw themselves into the body and not protect themselves. They use mostly counters when up close; the lateral movement is very basic; they don't seem to be able to punch from range while doing it smoothly; they have to stop then punch most of the time; and their feet are mostly tiptoeing.​ And a lot of times they wait for the person to hit them, standing right in front of their opponent

Do you not see all these things in that match cause they existed in that whole Novice era

Last edited by Ascended; 04-01-2024, 12:02 AM.

Comment

• No names ww way more advanced in 80s than WW in the srr class which I proved looked like novices same tech and flaws as the HW era I showed Louis Era had

does the srr match you showed for no reason use as many angles/defense/timing/tech/
                      fluidity

Comment

Working...
                      X