No announcement yet.

Who wins: Evander Holyfield Vs Rocky Marciano

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ascended View Post

So you can't alter/delete the video of those guys? I have lots of fun exposing lunatics like you saying those guys would beat guys in the 70s-'90s when they never even fought guys as advanced as the average guy from those eras
    Where have I even expressed such opinion?

I just think you’re a very sad lonely guy who craves attention. Try and develop a life beyond your keyboard man.

Comment

• Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post

Where have I even expressed such opinion?

I just think you’re a very sad lonely guy who craves attention. Try and develop a life beyond your keyboard man.
      So you can't alter/delete video?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ascended View Post

So you can't alter/delete video?
        How is that question relevant to you being an incredibly sad lonely man who spams the forum digging up old threads in a desperate quest for attention?

Comment

• Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post

How is that question relevant to you being an incredibly sad lonely man who spams the forum digging up old threads in a desperate quest for attention?
          My question was asked before you even said that nonsense to me, so answer my question, and I'm not sad or lonely. I have a brother I talk to every day and a sister, why do you think I need any attention? I'm here to spread the truth. I don't think about you crazy idiots when I'm not online,
          so I'm going to answer the question again. Can you alter or delete the video

and I will revive a post that died after only 1 year of being dead. Why does that bother you if I brought it back to life or kept it dead? You don't have to look at it, and you do know that no one makes you look at my post. You could act blind like you already seem to be. and others like you on this site you're cult fellow members

i have pages i revived and no one responded to them , yet I still kept the truth up, which kills Your ridiculous comment about me needing attention, doesn't it?

see how you make no sense just thinking so called trying to imply something on me doesn't work on me? Me calling you cult members crazy idiots is a fact you all show it. Thats not a thought of mine, its fact.

​Do you want to assume and falsely label me as something else? Go ahead and call me a drug user or a person who is very fat or skinny. You have no proof of that either, do you? But since you say it, it has to be true, doesn't it?
          Last edited by Ascended; 03-28-2024, 07:16 AM.

Comment

• Oh wow, we got a mental patient here boys?

Just one post send you crying for the next nine hours?

I'm not arguing over what I know is true. You need to stop posting and start learning. You just look stupid bro, to all of us.

Comment

• Originally posted by Marchegiano View Post
              Oh wow, we got a mental patient here boys?

I'm not arguing over what I know is true. You need to stop posting and start learning. You just look stupid bro, to all of us.

this looks nothing close to as advanced as that young holy and the man he fought ​​

Comment

srr in his prime​​

Comment

No names ww way more advanced in 80s than WW in the srr class which I proved looked like novices same tech and flaws as the HW era I showed Louis Era had

Comment

Him in his prime agian this looks as advanced as guys in 70s-90s to you?

Comment

No names in the '90s SMW way more advanced than the whole 70s let alone the novice-like class SRR fought in

Comment

Working...
                      X