Who wins: Evander Holyfield Vs Rocky Marciano

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Marchegiano View Post

Just gonna step in and translate:

He was telling you to learn past boxing then and judge past boxers based on what they were trying to do rather than your idealized version of what boxing is meant to look like.

Does Marciano box under 70s rules or 40-50s rules? Alright then, it should look different. Dumbass.

Boxing been around 3k years, the fighter fight differently as the rules change, this is not an opinion. Boxing didn't start in the 70s, in fact, every single famous Ali technique came from before Ali, because duh.

Why didn't Kid McCoy put Rope-a-Dope with his Corkscrew punch? Maybe it has more to do with what rings are made of in the early 20th century compared to the mid 20th century. Maybe no one used ropes before Ali because they fell through those old ****ty ropes? Maybe? Maybe the Shuffle + Corkscrew + Rope-a-Dope routine only came during a time when it was applicable and left as soon as it was no longer of service? Possibly?

You have confirmation bias and you are too ignorant to realize. Homie ain't got time to teach you, hence, you must be a millennial.

Yo, I am too, I'm just not a tard. Learned something before I ran my mouth as I know
    What am I idolizing you crazy person, I never said or implied how boxing is supposed to look like I compared angles/timing/tech/fluid/smarts/defense/
    flaws of an era vs another how does that correlate to wanting to see someone doing a sport how it's supposed to look That made no sense at all to say so why did you say it

crazy idiot by proving boxers in the 70s-'90s were way more advanced in full matches, you're fellow cult member lied saying mutiple guys were as skilled as guys in the 70s-'90s I exposed that as a lie with mutiple matches showing guys in 30-40s were novices compared

and this topic has nothing to do with rules you slow idiot so how am I the dummy it says exactly Holyfield vs Rocky so that means the exact way we have on video not some fiction version I'm not here to play fiction fighters

and I proved the real way Rock fought looks novice like no one for a fact made mid card fighting like anybody from his era in the 70s-90s

And boxers fight different in eras cause they learn from past they fix flaws and add new tech along with every other area I told you I compared you crazy liar cult member
    Last edited by Ascended; 03-27-2024, 11:47 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by QueensburyRules View Post

- - Tubby past prime Qawi whooped Field from pillar to post and put him in ICU.

Rocky whoop that dummy easier than Qawi, but might have to turn down the fight lest Rocky kill him.
      Dumb. Even for a complete moron like you.

Comment

Originally posted by Ascended View Post

Stay crazy liar find a way to alter the videos/delete/find the real videos, I exposed you badly crazy person if you wanna say any more lies I'll use more matches to show how you're a liar and wacko like I did today
        I have no idea what you're talking about. The only sure thing is that you're a millennial.

Comment

Originally posted by garfios View Post

I have no idea what you're talking about. The only sure thing is that you're a millennial.

Stay crazy liar find a way to alter the videos/delete/find the real videos, I exposed you badly crazy person

Comment

Both look like novices compared to mark and Holy even at his young age
            You didn't watched, didn't you?

Comment

Originally posted by garfios View Post

You didn't watched, didn't you?
              You're crazy and a liar aren't you how long will it take you to alter/delete the videos of guys in 20s-50s in full matches?
              Last edited by Ascended; 03-27-2024, 11:54 AM.

Comment

What am I idolizing you crazy person, I never said or implied how boxing is supposed to look like I compared angles/timing/tech/fluid/smarts/defense/
                flaws of an era vs another how does that correlate to wanting to see someone doing a sport how it's supposed to look That made no sense at all to say so why did you say it

crazy idiot by proving boxers in the 70s-'90s were way more advanced in full matches, you're fellow cult member lied saying mutiple guys were as skilled as guys in the 70s-'90s I exposed that as a lie with mutiple matches showing guys in 30-40s were novices compared

and this topic has nothing to do with rules you slow idiot so how am I the dummy it says exactly Holyfield vs Rocky so that means the exact way we have on video not some fiction version I'm not here to play fiction fighters

and I proved the real way Rock fought looks novice like no one for a fact made mid card fighting like anybody from his era in the 70s-90s

And boxers fight different in eras cause they learn from past they fix flaws and add new tech along with every other area I told you I compared you crazy liar cult member
                I said my piece brah. You are significantly beneath myself and many other posters in terms of knowledge. This isn't a guess. It's not about opinion my dude, if you think boxers from the 70s-90s are better, cool, you just happened to present an ignorant as **** reasoning.

I think our Bundana probably shares your take over the eras but our Bundana is not so ignorant as to say he can tell by video the timing difference between Dempsey, Johnson, Louis, and Spinks. Because Bundana knows the difference in rules, technology, equipment, etc. used. He knows that is actually impossible to determine.

Dunno TF to tell you, you stepped in **** bro. Should have learned TF yer talking about before making beef over it.

To the bold bit. I do not understand how you think rewording the same exact point changes that point. It doesn't, what it does do is reveal another level of ignorance out of your goofy ass

Him watched crank handle videos and digital videos and favors the boxer from the digital era. because their timing is better

TF. ***** listen to a Don Dunphey, read a round by round, learn TF you are talking about. Jesus ****in' Christ bro. Watched the goddamn videos on YT and thinks he knows boxing, what ****ing stupid pissant you are.

Comment

I said my piece brah. You are significantly beneath myself and many other posters in terms of knowledge. This isn't a guess. It's not about opinion my dude, if you think boxers from the 70s-90s are better, cool, you just happened to present an ignorant as **** reasoning.

I think our Bundana probably shares your take over the eras but our Bundana is not so ignorant as to say he can tell by video the timing difference between Dempsey, Johnson, Louis, and Spinks. Because Bundana knows the difference in rules, technology, equipment, etc. used. He knows that is actually impossible to determine.

Dunno TF to tell you, you stepped in **** bro. Should have learned TF yer talking about before making beef over it.

To the bold bit. I do not understand how you think rewording the same exact point changes that point. It doesn't, what it does do is reveal another level of ignorance out of your goofy ass

Him watched crank handle videos and digital videos and favors the boxer from the digital era. because their timing is better

TF. ***** listen to a Don Dunphey, read a round by round, learn TF you are talking about. Jesus ****in' Christ bro. Watched the goddamn videos on YT and thinks he knows boxing, what ****ing stupid pissant you are.

Anybody as advanced as this no name that liston fought who louis fought in his novice like era?​...

Comment

Comment

• Originally posted by Marchegiano View Post

I said my piece brah. You are significantly beneath myself and many other posters in terms of knowledge. This isn't a guess. It's not about opinion my dude, if you think boxers from the 70s-'90s are better, cool, you just happened to present an ignorant as **** reasoning.

Dunno TF what to tell you, you stepped in **** bro. Should have learned TF yer talking about before making beef over it.

He watched crank handle videos and digital videos and favored the boxer from the digital era. because their timing is better

TF. ***** listen to a Don Dunphey, read a round by round, learn TF you are talking about. Jesus ****in' Christ bro. Watched the goddamn videos on YT and think he knows boxing, what ****ing stupid pissant you are.

​How about Earnie and this man anybody as advanced as guys as this that louis fought? most people don't even look at him as highly skilled but her sure is very skilled compared to a novice 30s-50s era he would've destroyed all those guys and fast

hey if you don't like me exposing you crazy idiots cult members show the real videos/alter the video/delete the video oh that's right you can't crazy idiots

Words can't make people fight differently on video you slow crazy idiot that never has been possible and never will so stop using that odd quote

when I watch matches even before I post I see advances, when I'm just watching anytime I see advances, if I'm speaking to a person I remember the advances, see how you always will be wrong it doesn't bother you I see those guys as trash does it

It only hurts me to show and say how trash they were you crazy idiots can't do the same you can't see those guys as advanced cause no match shows they were you also can't show me they were which means you're words are just that words they mean nothing to me and never will

You for a fact can't alter/delete video you also don't have any hidden videos of the real way those guys fought cause those vids I show are the real way they fought they aren't clones ​

when I'm not on this site none of you're crazy comments or anybody else part of you're cult comments matter they don't exist to me the fighters I posted in the old era's don't magically just fight as advanced as guys in the 70s-90s

they fight the same as they always did which looks trash compared you can't change me not seeing advances or obsolete tech and flaws no one can that hurts bad doesn't it crazy person

Last edited by Ascended; 03-27-2024, 01:39 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X