No announcement yet.

Who wins: Evander Holyfield Vs Rocky Marciano

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by garfios View Post

Willie Pepp, SRR, Luis M Rodriguez, Mantequilla Napoles, just to mention a couple and please don't reply until til you see them in YouTube, you can watch Gavilan too or Ezzard Charles.
    Both look like novices compared to mark and Holy even at his young age

Last edited by Ascended; 03-27-2024, 10:19 AM.

Comment

Willie Pepp, SRR, Luis M Rodriguez, Mantequilla Napoles, just to mention a couple and please don't reply until til you see them on YouTube, you can watch Gavilan too, or Ezzard Charles.
      every last one of those old-school fighters In the 20s-50s all share

They don't fight from range much; they leave themselves open a lot. A lot of times, they will just throw themselves into the body and not protect themselves. They use mostly counters when up close; the lateral movement is very basic; they don't seem to be able to punch from range while doing it smoothly; they have to stop then punch most of the time; and their feet are mostly tiptoeing.​ And a lot of times they wait for the person to hit them, standing right in front of their opponent

did you notice how I don't have to watch any of the guys you named? Is that cause I'm scared like your lunatic self to watch full matches I posted cause it hurts seeing the truth?, or did I see enough of boxers in a certain class and notice years ago they all had the same obsolete tech and flaws as each other cause it's all they knew at the time you're exposed badly liar

where is the same angles used/fluid/defense as great/timing/tech as the average guys I posted in 70s-90s? none of the guys i posted fought like this with any of these obsolete tech and flaws

Comment

Willie Pepp, SRR, Luis M Rodriguez, Mantequilla Napoles, just to mention a couple and please don't reply until til you see them in YouTube, you can watch Gavilan too or Ezzard Charles.
        novice like to compared

Last edited by Ascended; 03-27-2024, 10:37 AM.

Comment

You haven't proven nothing, and you just a narrow minded individual that believe your word is the truth, maybe is that the way it works for you, the key word "you", not for everyone else. Keep preaching to others, my door is closed to your beliefs. Be safe.
          Novices compared to every no-name I posted

Good job exposing you're a wacko/liar hurts being shown how fighters really fight looks horrible in full matches compared, doesn't it?

All I did was respond to you lunatic you exposed yourself I didn't do it

Where is any belief at when these are matches proving how novice like these guys were compared to full matches I showed of guys in the 70s-90s you're really crazy and stupid

Last edited by Ascended; 03-27-2024, 10:40 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ascended View Post

Novices compared to every no-name I posted

Good job exposing you're a wacko/liar hurts being shown how fighters really fight looks horrible in full matches compared, doesn't it?

All I did was respond to you lunatic you exposed yourself I didn't do it

Where is any belief at when these are matches proving how novice like these guys were compared to full matches I showed of guys in the 70s-90s you're really crazy and stupid
            And you most be a millennial. Be safe
            OldTerry OldTerry likes this.

Comment

And you most be a millennial. Be safe
              Stay crazy liar find a way to alter the videos/delete/find the real videos, I exposed you badly crazy person if you wanna say any more lies I'll use more matches to show how you're a liar and wacko like I did today
              Last edited by Ascended; 03-27-2024, 10:59 AM.

Comment

oo that's a good ass fight.

Charles and Moore gave him his hardest goes, and Evander is a badass, but Marciano losing a pro fight is strictly fantasy. Got to give it to the fella who always pulled a W out of his ass. He's seen an Evander-like fighter and beat him in Charles, Evander has never seen anything like Rocky.

OldTerry OldTerry likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Marchegiano View Post

Charles and Moore gave him his hardest goes, and Evander is a badass, but Marciano losing a pro fight is strictly fantasy. Got to give it to the fella who always pulled a W out of his ass. He's seen an Evander-like fighter and beat him in Charles, Evander has never seen anything like Rocky.
                  This looks like holy to you?

They don't fight from range much; they leave themselves open a lot. A lot of times, they will just throw themselves into the body and not protect themselves. They use mostly counters when up close; the lateral movement is very basic; they don't seem to be able to punch from range while doing it smoothly; they have to stop then punch most of the time; and their feet are mostly tiptoeing.​ And a lot of times they wait for the person to hit them, standing right in front of their opponent

Comment

Originally posted by Ascended View Post

Stay crazy liar find a way to alter the videos/delete/find the real videos, I exposed you badly crazy person if you wanna say any more lies I'll use more matches to show how you're a liar and wacko like I did today
                    Just gonna step in and translate:

He was telling you to learn past boxing then and judge past boxers based on what they were trying to do rather than your idealized version of what boxing is meant to look like.

Does Marciano box under 70s rules or 40-50s rules? Alright then, it should look different. Dumbass.

Boxing been around 3k years, the fighter fight differently as the rules change, this is not an opinion. Boxing didn't start in the 70s, in fact every single famous Ali technique came from before Ali, because duh.

Why didn't Kid McCoy put Rope-a-Dope with his Corkscrew punch? Maybe it has more to do with what rings are made of in the early 20th century compared to the mid 20th century? Maybe no one used ropes before Ali because they fell through those old ****ty ropes? Maybe? Maybe the Shuffle + Corkscrew + Rope-a-Dope routine only came during a time when it was applicable and left as soon as it was no longer of service? Possibly?

You got confirmation bias and you are too ignorant to realize. Homie ain't got time to teach you, hence, you must be a millennial.

Yo, I am too, I'm just not a tard. Learned something before I ran my mouth like I know

Comment

Originally posted by Marchegiano View Post

this guy was the modern rock who holy fought without any of those obsolete tech and flaws the rock era had and this man is way more advanced than that whole Novice era

​​​​​ thought you said holy never seen anybody like rock well that makes sense cause nobody made mid card fighting as they did from rock time in the 70s even wonder why that is oh I know cause it was obsolete

And Holy is way more advanced then Ezzard without any of obsolete flaws and tech

Last edited by Ascended; 03-27-2024, 11:43 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X