Comments Thread For: Video: Haye Putting it On Wilder, Wach, Dimitrenko, More

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Simurgh View Post
    this ^

I still think Haye is very underrated due to his BS outside the ring.
    Of course he is. I remember when I was in Germany for the Chisora-Vitali fight (i was writing copy for BBC radio at the time) and Dan Rafael had called Haye a b*tch on twitter. They confronted each other on ringside Haye went up to him and asked him what's up and Rafael looked like he was about to take a dump in his pants. haha. looked like a 13 year old meeting new direction.

After that he's given Haye a bit more respect.
    The same thing goes for a lot of the posters here. Yes, Haye had a stinker vs Wlad and talked too much for his own good. But he's brought the goods in every other of his big fights. But people still can't get over it.

I think he beats anyone not named Wladimir Klitschko at this moment in time.
    Last edited by LacedUp; 09-20-2013, 05:11 AM.

Comment

Very nice video. I mean Haye is still so dam fast. The speed of his punches and his footwork and his defense with rotating his body ... I just can't imagine how Tyson Fury can compete. Haye by TKO round 4-5.

Comment

Haye is the best heavyweight in the world not named Klitschko and I'd give him a better than even shot at beating Vitali and almost an even shot at beating Wladimir.

Comment

Originally posted by Tuavale View Post
          Haye is the best heavyweight in the world not named Klitschko and I'd give him a better than even shot at beating Vitali and almost an even shot at beating Wladimir.
          agree with everything besides wlad. I just don't think wlad is a good style match up for haye until he gets a bit older. I think he does out point old vitali tho and beats every other heavyweight out there

Comment

Originally posted by AboutBillions View Post
            Lol, nice backpedal.. I claimed exactly same thing LaceUp said. Wlad is not the same Wlad anymore. I clearly stated TODAY! And I never said Haye is the best heavyweight in the world. I just said haye has certain ability that are better than any heavyweight today. Most of today's heavyweights Jab,Grab,Punch,Hold,Lean,Lean,Lean and in that order. Haye has better movement period.
            No backpedal. I still don't agree with your original post. You've reworded it here.

Comment

Working...
            X