Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Nacho: Gonzalez vs. Mares Rematch is Worth A lot More

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don Nacho prefers the rematch because he did not want a foe with Gary Russell, which is the first in the challenger in the ranking for Jhonny. Jhonny will win again. Mares y also a package like Canelo.

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
      Poor Mares is forced into this rematch immediately coming from a first round KO... Mares just wanted to go on vacation with family... If Mares loses again he will not recover soon...
      He wasn't forced. He wants revenge. If you get your ass kicked in less than a round, you'd want revenge too. If you didn't, your peers wouldn't respect you. Ain't no career management decisions when you were embarrassed in lil more tha half a round. Yo take that fight immediately no hesitations asked!

Comment

Originally posted by Drunk Punch View Post
        And why not talk it up? Gonzalez deserves a monster pay day to cap off a fantastic career and GBP desperately need to get their golden boy back on track. Risky fight though.
        My thoughts too. I mean why not? Gonzalez deserves the payday and I have a feeling Mares will do much better in a rematch. I want to see it. Mares is lucky if he gets it IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by ddangerous View Post
          My thoughts too. I mean why not? Gonzalez deserves the payday and I have a feeling Mares will do much better in a rematch. I want to see it. Mares is lucky if he gets it IMO.
          The payday? Nacho says 3-4 times more. Gonzalez made $100,000 the first time. So this time he'll get 40% of what Mares makes. Solid.

Comment

Originally posted by RRCH View Post
            Don Nacho prefers the rematch because he did not want a foe with Gary Russell, which is the first in the challenger in the ranking for Jhonny. Jhonny will win again. Mares y also a package like Canelo.
            Gary Russell doesn't deserve a fight like this anyway. He hasn't beat anyone to deserve any type of a ranking. Russell needs to stop fighting TBAs.

Comment

Mares should of taken a tune-up before this, oh well WAR JHONNY!

Comment

I think he got $100,000. for the first fight so $300,000 is fair for the return fight. If Mares really wants to get revenge he's going to have to take a pay cut.

Comment

Originally posted by MoneyMayGoat View Post
                  The payday? Nacho says 3-4 times more. Gonzalez made $100,000 the first time. So this time he'll get 40% of what Mares makes. Solid.
                  Yep. Well-deserved.

Comment

Working...
                  X