Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pavlik Arrested For Allegedly Refusing to Pay Cabbie

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you are going to not pay a cabbie you don't have him pull up to your house man

Comment

Kelly's been to that bar thousands of times... The cab driver probably recognized him and tried to raise the rates on him.

**** that... Even if I have made over a million dollars, I'm not going to willingly get played by someone thinking they can get one over on me. Charge me the going rate and I'll give you a tip if I feel like it. Overcharge me and you can suck a dick.

Comment

Pavlik..........

Comment

Originally posted by kmas-ski View Post
          Sound like Pavlik was "on one" lol sad this dude career tanked after Nard did a Floyd vs Canelo on him.
          how the f can Nard do a floyd vs canelo when hopkins whooped pavlik like

5 years earlier?

Comment

this bum claims to hate being talked about but keeps doing stupid ****....

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
              Kelly Pavlik
              5 hours ago near Canfield, OH
              i have two kids all ****ed up on something taking me home and over 25 dollars cause they missed my street twice as i am showing them where to go i make headline news! this is why i say **** this area

Kelly Pavlik
              2 hours ago near Canfield, OH
              me p.j. and phil chance just got out of a cab! we went independent cab and had no problems! **** YOU A CAB, should call it aa cab cause they all need rehab also lol

Kelly Pavlik
              2 hours ago near Canfield, OH
              a cab, brian belegi was put in jail the owner of A cab was convicted of drug trafficking and cocain

Kelly Pavlik
              about an hour ago near Canfield, OH
              PJ Chance and I are taking a cab tonight to see who goes to jail first!

Kelly Pavlik
              about an hour ago near Canfield, OH
              Breaking News Owner of A-Cab Brian Blegi is in jail for drug Possesssion! I'm sure he hires all outstanding people!
              What's this from? Because the only Google matches for this text are this post and one on another forum.
              Last edited by Mr. David; 09-18-2013, 10:55 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                he's been in and out of rehab, man. it's not like a responsible person drinking when you're talking about an alcoholic.

alcoholism kills people. there's nothing wrong with a drink or two every once in a while, but if you drink enough your health will deteriorate.

kelly pavlik is destroying himself. it's incredibly sad to see
                Pavlik is easily associated with alcoholism because it's become the "trend" thread around these ways.

Truth is guys over in in UK specifically Tyson Fury have come clean on camera and admitted to being alcoholics. Not too much sensationalizing there, is there?

Comment

25 dollars???? Wtf !!!!

Comment

pavlik is just one of them fighters whos longin to be remembered as " the fighter who would've done great things if not of alcoholism or something like that"....

truth is , he had power, thats was it....

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. David View Post
                      What's this from? Because the only Google matches for this text are this post and one on another forum.
                      His Facebook page

Comment

Working...
                      X