Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does JMM-Bradley Deserve To Be PPV?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you don't want to see a future hall of famer coming off the biggest win in years against an undefeated pound for pound caliber multi-division world champion than why the **** do you even follow boxing?

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
      yea someone mentioned earlier..i think i streamed that one that's why i forgot
      I'm surprised nobody's mentioned that Juan Manuel Marquez vs. Joel Casamayor was PPV as well.

Comment

This is the last PPV that I'm buy this year. Marquez has done more then enough to earn some extra cash. The last two PPV are getting streamed

Comment

Originally posted by TintaBoricua View Post
          I'm surprised nobody's mentioned that Juan Manuel Marquez vs. Joel Casamayor was PPV as well.
          I order that as well,and it was a very good fight..

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
            If you don't want to see a future hall of famer coming off the biggest win in years against an undefeated pound for pound caliber multi-division world champion than why the **** do you even follow boxing?
            Wanting to see him and paying to see him are 2 different things. Jmm is in my top 3 favorite but this fight isn't significant enough for me to dish out $ for.

Comment

There's no reason boxing cannot make a deal with a network. Unfornuately u will have commercials and that will take away from the fight. I will not be buying this fight

Comment

depends how u look at ppv but to say this is not ppv worthy fight is dumb. its a great fight 2 stars ya it sucks we have to pay for it but the way u worded the poll is dumb of course everyone gonna say boxing is greedy

Comment

im gonna buy it along with pac rios i actually think both of these fights are gonna be better then people think

Comment

STREAM!!!

just like all the other PPV's

Comment

Originally posted by Deevel916 View Post
                      Wanting to see him and paying to see him are 2 different things. Jmm is in my top 3 favorite but this fight isn't significant enough for me to dish out $ for.
                      Fair enough. But this ****s on some of those UFC PPVs

Comment

Working...
                      X