Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So why was Marvin Hagler never told to move up in weight to challenge himself?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So why was Marvin Hagler never told to move up in weight to challenge himself?

I've seen some clowns even wanting Floyd to fight Andre Ward seriously!!!

Why the fucc does Floyd have to do all this **** but no one else???

This basically proves how great he is cuz his dumb ass haters want him to fight someone who outweighs him by at least 30+ pounds lol
    Last edited by BamBam_; 09-18-2013, 02:18 PM.

Actually there are morons on NSB that do criticize Hagler for not moving up. ****** central up in here

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
      Actually there are morons on NSB that do criticize Hagler for not moving up. ****** central up in here
      Not surprising

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
        God damn mothaphucker had the nerve to eat right and keep his body in shape for all those years. He must be a coward who was ducking donny lalonde, dwight qawi, and matthew saad muhammad. all he did was fight blown up WW like hearns and SRL and blown up LW (emphasis on BLOW) like Duran.

Fucckin overated bum. GGG>>>>>>>>Hagler.

Comment

He had good available competition at 160.

Comment

Originally posted by Arakawa Dunn View Post
            God damn mothaphucker had the nerve to eat right and keep his body in shape for all those years. He must be a coward who was ducking donny lalonde, dwight qawi, and matthew saad muhammad. all he did was fight blown up WW like hearns and SRL and blown up LW (emphasis on BLOW) like Duran.

Fucckin overated bum. GGG>>>>>>>>Hagler.
            Great post

That's exactly wat these idiots sound like lol

Comment

I don't understand your frustration. Even though I think it's a bit irrational to ask Floyd to fight Ward; the fact that people are asking Floyd to move up, or fight bigger fighters, is truly a compliment to his amazing skill set.

Comment

Hagler is an OVERRATED coward and so is Willie Pep. Little puccies never moved up once.

Comment

I would happily criticize any fighter who will call out fighters from lower weight classes but will never even entertain the idea of moving up in weight himself, and that includes Hagler.

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieClutch View Post
                    I don't understand your frustration. Even though I think it's a bit irrational to ask Floyd to fight Ward; the fact that people are asking Floyd to move up, or fight bigger fighters, is truly a compliment to his amazing skill set.
                    That's basically what I said in my OP lol

That they're proving how phenomenal Floyd is

Comment

Working...
                    X