Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd vs : Which fight interests you the most

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

out of the options I'd go with Garcia. He's well deserving of a mega fight, even though i feel he's not ready.

Why is Timothy Bradley not on the list? I actually think he'd have the best shot out of any opponent that's been talked about.. Provided he handles his business against Marquez, I want to see Mayweather-Bradley. That's my 1.A, while Mayweather-Garcia is my 1B.

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
      He's not fighting a middleweight. I'm not even considering them as options.

I want him to fight Erislandy Lara but boxing fans care more about big events, popularity and who can sell PPV rather than who has the skills to compete so I'm not holding my breath.
      Well perhaps you should as ATGs of the past have done so many many times. Its not out of bounds for Floyd.

And Floyd himself cares more about the big events (which he should) but lets not make it sound like its the fans dictating the matchups because it definitely is not.

Comment

sergio

i'm not buying a mayweather fight I know he will win.....why fight khan..if dats the case fight danny...he knocked khan out...devon got a lot of good names on his resume..but he cant beat mayweather if Bradley beats marquez dat could be a fight..other then dat Sergio Martinez @154...he will make weight and he will beat mayweather

Comment

None ! an Old 60 year Old Roberto Duran has a better chance of beating Floyd than the boxers we have today. Canelo was the last threat at 154 and below. Hopkins will lose first he'll be weak from making 160 and take a look at the Delahoya fight Oscaar was out boxing him in the first 7 rounds and Floyd would do the same except he doesn't tire like Delahoya so it would be a 12 to 0 shut out

Comment

Marcos maidana. After he knocks out his little brother. Lol jk

Comment

Working...
            X