No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bradley - Why He Passed on Pacquiao, Picked Marquez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
    Some weeks ago, I already said here that Bradley would give Floyd some trouble.
    But Bradley is TopRank, isn't he?
    Indeed he is and that would be a challenge to make

Comment

I can't wait for this fight! Bradley and Marquez is a 50/50 fight imo but I think Bradley holds the edge in this fight based on styles. Bradley will def be a contender for Floyd once he leaves Top Rank and is the man who beat the man who KO'd Pac as Bradley will no doubt sign with Golden Boy.

Comment

bradley better be doing some real men exercises and not vegan diet and bodybuilding sht or he's gonna be made to look like a little girl in there

Comment

Originally posted by TheSlickster View Post
          I can't wait for this fight! Bradley and Marquez is a 50/50 fight imo but I think Bradley holds the edge in this fight based on styles. Bradley will def be a contender for Floyd once he leaves Top Rank and is the man who beat the man who KO'd Pac as Bradley will no doubt sign with Golden Boy.
          I doubt this,Bradley stands to make the most of his career with TR..I know it's hard for a lot of people to hear,but for Bradley career TR is the best place for him..

Comment

Working...
          X