Comments Thread For: Floyd Mayweather Reaches Out To Terminally Ill Fan

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Impressive. Very good of Floyd.

Comment

Now if we can only get Floyd to call up some of these Pacquiao worshipers and tell them its OK he got KTFO, the world would be at peace.
      Last edited by RawDawgHasSpokn; 09-17-2013, 10:54 AM. Reason: sp

Comment

Originally posted by Szef99 View Post
        Floyd's such a b!tch, Pacquiao would offer his lungs to that kid. Floyd ducks.
        If you read the article right instead of trying to find something to criticize about you'll see that the fan is not a kid! He's a grown man with a fiancé, and according to her the phone call made his day. What are you doing to uplift your community besides criticizing someone else?

Comment

PAC is a fraud please stop mentioning him with a grat he had his little game got exposed ...now he wants to take test ...after everybody else got on board that's why he all of a sudden stop ko ing people...I have more respect for marquez thanks for ending his career like it started getting ko

Comment

That's real ****. Props to Floyd.

Comment

Great news to hear. Life can be all too short sometimes,and the things we think may not matter,matter the most

Comment

Of course it's good gesture. It's funny how this doesn't make think he's a better boxer or have any more respect. Unlike people who constantly point out his outside the ring antics to justify why they don't like him. It's all about the boxing in my eyes.

Comment

Wow!! I can't believe that people can actually find something to criticize Floyd about with this story. First of all, I don't see where it says that this was a kid. This appears to be a grown man with a fiancée. Secondly, we don't know if Floyd is going to give money for the man's treatment. He may have and the author may not know it. I know I read that that he did not want to go through chemo anymore. Thirdly, the phone call made his day and he started feeling a lot better and his fiancée has Sam Watson's phone number, so I'm sure Floyd will keep in touch. Fourth, they were supposed to go see Floyd and he got sick. There was already some special arrangements being made for them to meet Floyd. Finally, why should Floyd be expected to go see this guy less than 48 hours after a fight? I'm sure there's going to be more to this story in the coming months and weeks, whether we have the privilege of reading or hearing about it or not.

I'm not saying that Floyd is special for doing this... I'm saying that the act of generosity is special and most people in his position does this.

Comment

Originally posted by Szef99 View Post
                    Floyd's such a b!tch, Pacquiao would offer his lungs to that kid. Floyd ducks.

Comment

A phone call is better than nothing i suppose. Floyd does have millions and can get on a private jet and fly anywhere he wants. Why not fly out to be with the kid.

Comment

Working...
                      X