Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather Makes Statement Regarding De La Hoya

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wow, classless by Mayweather which is to be expected. This was low even for his standards and hes known for beating his wife and calling his father a faggot on TV.

I woudn't accept the apology if I was Oscar

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
      wow, classless by Mayweather which is to be expected. This was low even for his standards and hes known for beating his wife and calling his father a faggot on TV.

I woudn't accept the apology if I was Oscar
      Also known for schooling half of Mexico.

Comment

Originally posted by Jloro View Post
        Also known for schooling half of Mexico.
        Did you really just bring up Mexico to attack my nationality?

Comment

Floyd, you don't have to apologize to Margarito though. He may not apologize for cheating his whole career, but karma was served on that clown.

Comment

No, he didn't. But you'll report him, and the mods will hopefully realize that you're just a cry baby.

Comment

How would I know your nationality? He just prefers fighting mexicans on their holidays and happens to school them. And that is what he is famous for

Comment

How would I know your nationality? He just prefers fighting mexicans on their holidays and happens to school them. And that is what he is famous for
                He's famous for ducking Antonio Margarito since you guys are bringing him up. A relentless pressure fighter that would have broken his ribs and made him quit. Floyd knew he would take a loss against that mexican so he retired like a frightened child. he could have fought him on cinco de mayo and gotten millions of dollars. margarito wasn't even demanding half the money like pacman. floyd scrambled over to GBP cuz he knew the fledgling company only had a bunch of babies that were coming up pampered. he ducks this clown to fight victor "i quit" ortiz, robert "lightweight" guerrero, & canelo "spoonfed" alvarez. and he had to blow up in weight against the only legit mexican on his resume JMM who moved up 2 weight classes. some resume against mexicans. he lost to castillo & ODLH. 44 have tried and a couple succeeded. he's famous for ducking his biggest threats like a spineless ****.

Comment

I like ODH but I have to admitt the pic is funny. The issue really isn't that serious, I'm sure ODH knows Mayweather didn't post the pic also sure Mayweather didn't write that apology either......

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing lives
                    Quote:

Originally Posted by Jloro

He's famous for ducking Antonio Margarito since you guys are bringing him up. A relentless pressure fighter that would have broken his ribs and made him quit. Floyd knew he would take a loss against that mexican so he retired like a frightened child. he could have fought him on cinco de mayo and gotten millions of dollars. margarito wasn't even demanding half the money like pacman. floyd scrambled over to GBP cuz he knew the fledgling company only had a bunch of babies that were coming up pampered. he ducks this clown to fight victor "i quit" ortiz, .robert "lightweight" guerrero, & canelo "spoonfed" alvarez. and he had to blow up in weight against the only legit mexican on his resume JMM who moved up 2 weight classes. some resume against mexicans. he lost to castillo & ODLH. 44 have tried and a couple succeeded. he's famous for ducking his biggest threats like a spineless ****.
                    Are you saying the guy Shane Mosley raped would beat Floyd? Pretty sure he beat Castillo twice and Oscar and his love Canelo

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Are you saying the guy Shane Mosley raped would beat Floyd? Pretty sure he beat Castillo twice and Oscar and his love Canelo

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
                      how exactly does he win the first castillo fight? that was an obvious clear loss. shane mosley punches harder than floyd does fyi. marg would have eaten floyd's pesky counter punches like skittles and dug into his ass. pacman would have done the same. floyd used the lame bob arum excuse and people are so conditioned and brainwashed that they accept this as excusable. ray leonard, duran, hearns, and hagler all would have broken this kids will in a fight. floyd is just being made to look great because he has never been challenged against a real opponent since ODLH except for Marquez. And he needed a 20 lb weight advantage there. floyd keeps fighting safe fights. what a joke that he gets paid a record purse for fighting a pampered redhead. and he still asked for a catchweight even still. this guy is a joke.

Comment

Working...
                      X