No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather Makes Statement Regarding De La Hoya

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Boxing Bob View Post
    be careful, for some reason Pac Bytch is allowed to needle you here, but if you return the favor, he cries to the mods and gets you banned
    Actually the little delusional clown is a moderator but what everyone who is banned eventually finds out, there really is no way to ban anybody! Nothing is stopping anyone from just creating another username and password and voila! you're back in business.

Comment

Always liked Floyd's boxing skills, but his character not so much. And I do think Floyd is capable of posting such things.

Comment

Originally posted by T18Z View Post
        Confirmed for ******.

Remind me when did Floyd legit KO someone ignoring the Ortiz fight? That's right.

The man has fists made of glass, Marquez is a much harder puncher which can be seen by his close to 40k KO's meanwhile Mayweather is barley passed 25
        Your 3rd grade grammar aside (I take it English is not your native language), it's not about who hits the hardest, it's about landing that perfect accurate shot to Pacroids chin. There is no doubt in my mind that Mayweather will land too many well timed and well placed BIG shots until Freddy has no choice but to stop it.

But let me guess, and be honest, you, like many of the idiots here thought Canelo was going to beat Mayweather right?

Comment

Mayweather doesn't handle his own instagram or twitter accounts. Very few celebrities do that.

He apologized for it. Move on. Just like Manny decided to screw hookers and cheat on his wife. You forgave him, didn't you?

Comment

Mayweather has said worse things than that in the past, but I doubt this was approve by him given how he has been acting since his jail term. Obviously he and Oscar don't care much for each other, so I won't say I know for sure that Mayweather did not gave the okay for post.

Comment

Classy words from Floyd, but as lifelong Oscar fan I have no problem with people posting stuff like this. Oscar has been crazy unprofessional and downright stupid during this promotion. Ever hear the phrase "You have to give respect to get it?"

Oscar, get it together man. And for the love of god, stay off twitter.

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                Apologize not excepted azzhole! :ANWOD:
                It's "accepted" you moron. Now go wake Pacquiao up clown.

Comment

He didn't have to apologize at all, but he did.

Comment

Originally posted by T18Z View Post
                    Confirmed for ******.

Remind me when did Floyd legit KO someone ignoring the Ortiz fight? That's right.

The man has fists made of glass, Marquez is a much harder puncher which can be seen by his close to 40k KO's meanwhile Mayweather is barley passed 25
                    So the !@*&%#@! what crybaby, stf what lol...

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                      its been fun guys and gals. but i must return to Planet Pacland now. heeeheeeee
                      Planet Pacquiao is a place where if you need sleep, you can order up a right hand, and "BOOM" you are put to sleep by a right hand. #Guaranteed8hoursofrest

Comment

Working...
                      X