Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather Makes Statement Regarding De La Hoya

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

manny p would not support skums like "pac-boy" he's probably some virgin kid who lives in the carolina's and still dances around his house wearing his superman underwear ...... It is true that paquiao would have destroyed mayfeather

Comment

Floyd is better than pacquiao. Get over it. people. Pacquiao is a bum. Pacquiao is Marquez's B1tch

Comment

Mayweather haters need things like this to keep them going.

Comment

Everyone knows that Floyd doesn't post on his account. I can tell you who but I won't throw them under the bus.

People just want to purposely ignore what most likely the facts because they can not discredit his talent in the ring. They hoped and prayed, prayed and hope that he would one day lose. They can't have that so they try to clutch on to this and hope it would stick.

You heard what Floyd said at the press conference about Oscar. It was very classy. So we'll just ignore that I suppose right.

It's cool.

45-0.

Comment

Whether Mayweather did it or not, the important part is that he wrote an honest apology. I can respect that.

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
              Youre a dlckriding little girl. Palin and simple. Right is right Wrong is wrong. Put my hate for Floyds bum azz aside and HE IS WRONG. So i comment on it and you wanna step smart azz to me. heheheeeeee You showed your true colors huh Nancy? giddy up dlck giddy up! Now STFU! :ANWOD:

You have 44,000 posts in 4.5 years? Dude, get a life...for real.

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                GBP is huge. TMT is a fly by night promotion company. 50 cent will be more successful in boxing promotion than Floyd will.
                You sound like a little girl right now smh

Comment

Originally posted by way2strong View Post
                  manny p would not support skums like "pac-boy" he's probably some virgin kid who lives in the carolina's and still dances around his house wearing his superman underwear ...... It is true that paquiao would have destroyed mayfeather
                  Why do you have visions of children dancing around in underwear? What are you some kind of slck ass C****?

Comment

Originally posted by swagswag View Post
                    Floyd is better than pacquiao. Get over it. people. Pacquiao is a bum. Pacquiao is Marquez's B1tch
                    He would not be able to handle the constant pressure from multiple angles just give it some unbiased thoughts manny doesn't put any money in my pocket but i would have bet one of my nuts that he would defeat may last year same day he was knocked out had he fought "money" who isn't all about "money" when it comes to his health

----------------------------------------------------------
                    pacboy your giving pac man a bad name around here his skills speak for themself
                    Last edited by way2strong; 09-16-2013, 11:49 PM.

Comment

Does skip bayless post on this website, seriously.

Comment

Working...
                      X