Pac better make Rios look...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pac better make Rios look...

Like a f.ucking amateur!!!

Mayweather just called Molina a tune up fight for Canelo to regain his confidence... That's a high compliment to Canelo, considering Molina almost beat the guy(Alvarado) who took Pacquiao's next opponent's(Rios) 0 from him... I mean if Molina, Rios, and Alvarado are on the same level and Canelo is a level above, Pacquiao better beat the s.hit out Rios. If Pacquiao is on the same level as Mayweather, Rios won't stand a chance and I hope he doesn't, cause I want to see Mayweather contra El Pacquiao, even if its 3-4 years too late...

Rios' defense consists of blocking punches with his face.

Remember Marquez's face? Margarito and Cotto's face?

Rios needs to set an appointment with a plastic surgeon for Nov 25.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePunchingBag View Post

Rios needs to set an appointment with a plastic surgeon for Nov 25.
      hahahah, that made me crease

Comment

Originally posted by Infamous View Post
        Like a f.ucking amateur!!!

Mayweather just called Molina a tune up fight for Canelo to regain his confidence... That's a high compliment to Canelo, considering Molina almost beat the guy(Alvarado) who took Pacquiao's next opponent's(Rios) 0 from him... I mean if Molina, Rios, and Alvarado are on the same level and Canelo is a level above, Pacquiao better beat the s.hit out Rios. If Pacquiao is on the same level as Mayweather, Rios won't stand a chance and I hope he doesn't, cause I want to see Mayweather contra El Pacquiao, even if its 3-4 years too late...
        Pac will have a repeat of the Diaz fight. The same thing will happened to Rios! All bust & Cut up face!

Comment

Originally posted by Pacdbest View Post
          Pac will have a repeat of the Diaz fight. The same thing will happened to Rios! All bust & Cut up face!
          Thats what I think will happen .

Comment

Working...
          X