Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Amir Khan: I'm Faster Than Mayweather, I Want Him!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It is not gonna matter in the end because Devon is stopping this fool.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

I just laugh at this guy now. Experience should have taught Khan to not overlook his next opponent. He is not a very bright lad.

Comment

Khan looking ahead again

Comment

Amir Khan Is SO FAR FROM Deserving A Fight With Floyd! Are U Kidding Me!!!

Amir Khan has been dropped in his last three fights, he's beaten NOBODY in recent memory credible or worthy. I clearly see Floyd taking another hand picked easy opponent like Khan JUST TO SELL out Wembley Stadium from Khan's home fans... so it only makes sense for Floyd from a $$$$ stand point. That's one fight where Floyd might actually get a KO win. FLoyd can't hurt anyone else. The biggest money period, is Floyd versus Manny Pacquiao, STILL! Back to KHAN... he has this bad habit of wanting to talk about other fighters before he settles with the opponent he's about to fight. KHAN doe NOT deserve the payday, or the opportunity to fight Floyd; he's looking for that LOTTERY TICKET pay day, that's it! Khan needs to destroy Devon Alexander and that won't happen, then Khan would need to go out and beat a Marquez or a Danny Garcia, or a Manny Pacquaio before he gets a pay day with Floyd. IN fact Pacquiao deserves it before any of those fools.

Comment

Hate to say but this fight would sell. You can't blame Khan for wanting a piece of the Mayweather sweepstakes! But I'm not completely sure he will be Devon Alexander though...

Comment

When will Khan realize that mentioning Mayweather's name has been a curse on his career. Remember the build up to the Peterson fight... ? The Garcia fight too ? When will he learn.
              Right now his career is pretty much ready to nosedive unless he can pull out a convincing win against Devon Alexander. Which on paper doesn't look remotely probable.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                AMIR KHAN says he can become the best fighter on the planet by beating pound-for-pound king Floyd Mayweather. Khan was at ringside as Mayweather extended his unbeaten run to 45 with a majority points win over Saul ‘Canelo’ Alvarez.

And, within minutes of the final bell sounding, Khan signalled his intention to pull out all the stops to meet 36-year-old Mayweather next year.

Khan is due to meet former WBC and IBF light-welterweight Devon Alexander in New York this December with a money-spinner against Mayweather likely in the spring.
                [Click Here To Read More]
                I thought Canelo had a chance, but after this fight, i have converted. I am 99.9% convinced that pbf (as much as i'd been hatin' on him) is 'The Truth!!'

I still need to C Money vs. pac tho'. Canelo stated Money's punches ain't hurt n given the fact pac's awkward punches n combos come in bunches n don't quit, it wud be good to put all this pac/Mayweather drama to rest finally by makin' it happen. but... i'm sure bob ain't lookin' to make that happen anytime soon!

As for this thread... I like how khan said "...we are the superstars of boxing..." WE!!

What?? Khan has the audacity to put himself in the same class as Money n pac? We talkin' speed vs speed/counter/defense/genius. Wat kinda dust he snortin'? He wanna bypass pac like pac ain't nobody. Man... gtfoh with that garbage!! khan's chin been tested n if he want's it, like my man Canelo, he can get it too... twice on Monday's!! Just be sure n bring a dust pan with him 'cause when the chin gets touched, somebody gotta clean up all that glass!!
                Last edited by panicchaser; 09-16-2013, 12:38 AM.

Comment

speed doesn't mean **** against mayweather

the question is can you play chess and adjust as well as him

and the answer is no. Nobody can.

Comment

This punk ass biiiitch need to keep Money Mayweather name out his mouth.#themoneyteam

Comment

Khan is not faster than Mayweather, definitely not.

Comment

Working...
                      X