Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: Floyd Mayweather Sr. Welcomes Amir Khan Bout

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It would be a huge fight in the UK. Wembley?

Comment

Disney bought the rights to start a new Star Warz series. Goldenboy is starting their new series still starring Floyd Mayweather but his co stars won't be Mexican fighters in this next series.

Comment

Mayweather Vs khan is a fight I want to see, Mayweather doesn't fight fighters with speed and hasn't for a very long time and khan is certainly one of the fastest fighters in the sport.

I believe time has caught up with Floyd but the fighters he's facing don't poses the speed and the out put to be able to show it, Don't think for a second I think khan will win because I think Floyd would walk him right onto a right hook the same one he got Hatton with as he jumps in and stop him, but it would be nice to see how Floyd reacts and to see how he deals with not being a front runner as I feel khan would win rounds for sure....for as long as it lasts.

Comment

Khan is a clown

I would never pay to see this. In fact looks like Mayweather is unbeatable and Canelo was my only hope. Cotto did better than Canelo. Fighting Khan is not in floyds pockets interest for more money fight Pac in china.

Comment

ya i dont know why but i actually do want to see khan floyd

Comment

Originally posted by NELSONMELENDEZ2 View Post
              I would never pay to see this. In fact looks like Mayweather is unbeatable and Canelo was my only hope. Cotto did better than Canelo. Fighting Khan is not in floyds pockets interest for more money fight Pac in china.
              Actually money wise khan is probably the biggest fight golden boy could make at this point besides pac man but pac needs win few fights first to make it a block buster fight again

Comment

Khan has more balls than Canelo that's for sure

Comment

I'm calling it now, khan will give mayweather a tougher fight then anyone over the last few years...

Styles make fights..

But he must beat devon first..

Comment

this will be the first time Floyd KOs an opponent with a pot shot

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
                      Khan has more balls than Canelo that's for sure
                      More balls or less sense?

Canelo tried to work his plan and then tried to swing for big shots when he knew the plan was failing. He never gave up or lacked balls, he was simply outclassed by the best. Khan would fight in his usual ****** fashion, get rocked early and get stopped by Mayweather....that is ******ity more than ballsy IMO.

Comment

Working...
                      X