Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: Haye, Wilder, Wach, Towers Send Fury a Message

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good sparring partners. Tyson looks ill-prepared, IMO. He's not there mentally, either.

Not sure if anyone saw this, but Deontay Wilder was at Hugh Fury's fight on Saturday.

Comment

The 'rumours' that Haye was knocked down by Wilder and Towers... hmmm.

Comment

Originally posted by ROSS CALIFORNIA View Post
        He has Vitali running with his tail in between his legs.
        As if. Haye is scared shitless of Vitali, and has always been.

Comment

Haye is going to do a number on Tyson Fury.

Comment

Originally posted by yoz View Post
            Good sparring partners. Tyson looks ill-prepared, IMO. He's not there mentally, either.

Not sure if anyone saw this, but Deontay Wilder was at Hugh Fury's fight on Saturday.

What makes you say he looks ill-prepared? I think he looks in perfect shape for the fight and having watched most of his training video's it looks like he's been grafting.

Originally posted by Weltschmerz View Post
            As if. Haye is scared shitless of Vitali, and has always been.
            Lol keep reaching.

So scared, he calls him out at any given opportunity and dedicated his "comeback" to fight Vitali. He's clearly shook.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
              What makes you say he looks ill-prepared? I think he looks in perfect shape for the fight and having watched most of his training videos it looks like he's been grafting.
              His choice of sparring partners, aside from Chambers, was odd. Sprott? Also, from what i've heard, he's been head-hunting in sparring. You'd have thought he'd have done more body work. Haye is elusive and has excellent head movement; even Wladimir had problems landing flush.

He looks shook, IMO. He knows he's in deep water; one lapse will cost him.

Comment

Originally posted by yoz View Post
                His choice of sparring partners, aside from Chambers, was odd. Sprott? Also, from what i've heard, he's been head-hunting in sparring. You'd have thought he'd have done more body work. Haye is elusive and has excellent head movement; even Wladimir had problems landing flush.

He looks shook, IMO. He knows he's in deep water; one lapse will cost him.
                daaaawg hell naw you dun no what you talkin bout. I been to both camps and both men be puttin their **** on the line! Haye is gona win but don't o**** Fury out, the man's comin to war if he has to. This is gone be big big big!

Comment

Originally posted by Chris_Rock View Post
                  daaaawg hell naw you dun no what you talkin bout. I been to both camps and both men be puttin their **** on the line! Haye is gona win but don't o**** Fury out, the man's comin to war if he has to. This is gone be big big big!
                  If he's coming 'to war', he'll almost definitely get knocked out.

If Fury is smart, he'd maintain a tight guard for the first 6 rounds and try to pin Haye against the ropes before unloading. If his plan is to trade with Haye, he's in for a world of pain.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
                    Lol keep reaching.

So scared, he calls him out at any given opportunity and dedicated his "comeback" to fight Vitali. He's clearly shook.
                    Yep, he's shook. He's been avoiding Vitali like the plague during his entire HW 'career'. Too bad really, as it's a good match up, better than Wlad-Haye.

Comment

This is some WWE type shit. Good for the lolz.

Comment

Working...
                      X