No announcement yet.

No one cares Ishe Smith got robbed...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No one cares Ishe Smith got robbed...

I guess no one cares Ishe Smith got robbed and he a tmt fighter. I thought this fight was going to be runner up for fight of the night but it was a **** fight at time. Smith controlled the fight.

quick go and download this fight.

The right guy won that fight

Comment

you thought ishe smith vs carlos molina was going to be good............

Comment

Molina deserved the nod, ugly fight though

Comment

Molina won, albeit in horrendously boring fashion.

Comment

Only one fighter wanted to fight and he rightfully got the nod, he was also fighting the ref in that fight.

Comment

I knew as soon as it got announced that this would be boring decision with molina winning,,,,,,

ishe and molina only are in good fights when they have an aggressive fighter like kirkland to come forward and make the fight,,

putting these 2 guys in the ring on the undercard, was just a chance for the audience to get some food, throw beer in the cooler, take a crap, puff a smoke, and comeback and say damn this fight is still going on

Comment

I thought Smith edged it. It was a horribly boring fight.

Comment

I wanted to leave the arena during this fight I was hoping for a DQ or something to get that fight over

Comment

I thought Ishe Smith won the fight also, I agreed with Adalaide Byrd's scorecard. The only good thing about this fight was Smith's defence, and that, ring generalship and that he landed slightly more punches than Molina should have given him the decision. Molina's approach was the very definition of ineffective aggression.

Comment

Working...
                    X