Collapse
No announcement yet.

No one cares Ishe Smith got robbed...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can't believe you thought that fight would be good. Have you seen Molina fight before? Have you seen Ishe before? I thought it was a draw and I was actually paying attention intently. The fight was so uninspiring I can't really complain. Nobody dominated this one. Could have gone either way. I made a comment that these guys would put casual fans in deep REM sleep before the fight. The girl next to me in the movie theatre was literally sleeping! Sure maybe Ishe won by a round but since this fight was so boring and Ishe was making crybaby faces during the fight I don't think anyone cares. They just rather not see him again and want someone to immediately beat Molina so that the memory of the fight disappears completely

Comment

Some of you guys most be posting just to post nonsene. I've seen both Ish and Molina fight before and thought it'd be a good fight as Molina like to move forward and Ish like to box but isn't shy to mix it up.

Everytime i paid attention to the fight Molina would try and bomb rush Ish and Ishe would throw out a job or combos and put him in his place. We were all shocked to hear the decision.

Floyd allowing his own fighter to lose a fight he clearly won is very surprising. But its boxing, but even before the fight i was going for Molina to finally win a title after giving a lot of top fighters trouble but imo, he didn't win that title. Ishe another tough road fighter like Molina, messed up they robbed him. I would like to see the rematch and Ishe deserves a rematch.

Comment

Boring fight, Molina won it

Comment

Originally posted by bose View Post
          I guess no one cares Ishe Smith got robbed and he a tmt fighter. I thought this fight was going to be runner up for fight of the night but it was a **** fight at time. Smith controlled the fight.

quick go and download this fight.
          I agree i was pretty ****ing pissed i had ishe 8-4

Comment

This is a joke I presume? Ishe got outclassed via form of epic schoolage by a pure boxer with a biased ref and a bought out judge. Learn your stuff kiddo

Comment

Originally posted by thuggery View Post
              This is a joke I presume? Ishe got outclassed via form of epic schoolage by a pure boxer with a biased ref and a bought out judge. Learn your stuff kiddo
              I know more then you i am sure of that and i had Ishe winning the fight.

Comment

Ishe didn't get robbed. He came to spoil and did ****ing nothing in the ring. If you don't want to fight, you cant complain if you don't get the decision.

I was trying to score the fight but the rounds were so ugly and pointless to score I gave up.

Comment

To be honest, I didn't watch this fight. I didn't let my casual boxing friends see boxing at its boring moment. Molina is the clinch king and I. Smith isn't the most exciting fighter either. I would've rather seen two unknown Heavyweights duke it out. What GoldenBoy should've did is put Deontay Wilder in with a bum so everyone could see at least one knockout.

Comment

The only people that got robbed were the people who paid to see that garbage.

Comment

Originally posted by bose View Post
                      I guess no one cares Ishe Smith got robbed and he a tmt fighter. I thought this fight was going to be runner up for fight of the night but it was a **** fight at time. Smith controlled the fight.

quick go and download this fight.
                      I fell asleep during this boring ass fight I sure as hell ain't gonna download it and TRY to watch it again

Comment

Working...
                      X