Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Schaefer Ponders Mayweather vs. Khan at Wembley

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can see that happening if Khan wins against Alexander then rematches Garcia at 147 first part of next year maybe on a undercard of May weather fight beats Garcia then gets a shot September. That's the only way it can even be legit IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by Deevel916 View Post
      How is Khan worthy but not Pacquiao if he were to beat rios? Why are Floyd fans still so against Floyd facing pac?

Floyd Pacquiao is still the biggest fight in boxing
      this floyd fan welcomes the easy work.it was pacquia himself that was so against floyd facing pac.

Comment

This fight would be a PPV disaster. I would like to know who Schaefer thinks would pay to see this?

Comment

Originally posted by iniduoh View Post
          This fight would be a PPV disaster. I would like to know who Schaefer thinks would pay to see this?
          All it takes is two big wins from Khan while he tlks sht and May weather does too. Will sell more than the Guerrero fight too.

Comment

So everybody in here will now be cheering for Alexander

Comment

teflon khan should be khan's new nickname.

Comment

Originally posted by 285Kid View Post
                So everybody in here will now be cheering for Alexander

absolutely not.

Comment

Only if Floyd agrees with Khan wearing a full fledged protective head gear that protects both his head and neck.

Comment

If Khan beats Alexander, I wouldn't mind. That'd be a very good win at 147 for him. But I'd rather see Mayweather-Garcia next, and let Khan fight Guerrero or Ortiz at 147 after Devon, if he even beats Devon.

Comment

Originally posted by Andre Wardttke View Post
                      Even if Khan sensationally beats Alexander why does Schaefer keep drumming on about it being in the UK.

Floyd won't fight outside Vegas, from a business point of view he has no need to. It's where all the money is.
                      It cant be all about the money now. ONe criticism of Floyd is that he never fought outside his country and he knows it will be detrimental to his so called greatness in the long run if he doesn't dip his toes in.

He has talked for long enough about fighting in the UK and khan so its about time.

Comment

Working...
                      X