Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Schaefer Ponders Mayweather vs. Khan at Wembley

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Khan gets KTFO by Danny Garcia and still is being mentioned as a Mayweather opponent. There is no one in sight that will give Mayweather his huge PPV sells anymore.

Comment

Style-wise nobody has a better chance than Amir Khan of beating Floyd. He is the only fighter out there at the moment who has the right blend of attributes (hand and foot speed, combination punching, power and endurance) to give Floyd problems. He may have a weak chin, but Floyd isn't going to test it, so he has no obvious weakness for Floyd to exploit (like Canelo's heavy feet). Nearly EVERY one of Floyd's opponents is slow-footed compared to him. Khan is probably 3x faster than Floyd in that department, so he would be something Floyd has not seen in quite a while, if ever. I don't even like Khan all that much, but he honestly makes for a better match-up than anyone else out there.

Comment

even if Khan beats Alexander, and I'm on the record thinking he won't, he still needs to avenge his loss to Garcia. Until that time Garcia's far more deserving in my estimation.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
          They beat the legendary Berto though

Comment

I seriously have no interest in this ****.

Comment

I would love this fight at Wembley would be crazy i would pay good money to see Floyd fight live.

Comment

Yeah, let them Brits get duped by the banker for another boring event.

Comment

Schaefer ponders

You've been talking about everyone else but Pacquiao, the only guy who could match Mayweather's speed and style but is stronger. That would be the fight of the decade if you could arrange it

Comment

For what???

Comment

This fight would simply be for the $. Khan goes to shave in the morning and he knocks himself out.

I wish they didn't have to force this fight on us, but it looks like they will for the revenue.

Comment

Working...
                      X