No announcement yet.

Canelo's assistant trainer had some nerve to say that about Cotto

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Canelo's assistant trainer had some nerve to say that about Cotto

That would make Canelo stupid the whole time.

Comment

Too bad Canelo could not even fight like Cotto even after having the blueprint and watching it 10 million times.

Whos stupid now?

Comment

cotto didn't get stupid he knew he had to bring the fight the to Floyd if he was gonna have a shot. canelo look stupid and lost for most of the fight. he thought he could sit back and box with Floyd and got schooled. and when he decided to pressure Floyd he didn't know how to cut off the ring or anything else. canelo is young and very inexperienced, he has a long way to go and a lot to learn.

Comment

alot of posters here were having a good posting career until they got stupid.

Comment

I loled when he said that though. How did Cotto start fighting stupid? Mayweather adjusted.

Comment

When I saw Canelo try and box with Mayweather from the get-go I was like aww fk. He wasted the first five rounds trying to counterpunch a purely better skilled technician.

Comment

I think the translation was off they meant Ortiz.

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
                  lol Not too offensive when you consider the source. That guy's so smart he agreed with the strategy to have Canelo box with one of the greatest boxers in history.

Comment

Originally posted by Biolink View Post
                    I loled when he said that though. How did Cotto start fighting stupid? Mayweather adjusted.
                    As he always does....

Originally posted by Hyper Knuckles View Post
                    When I saw Canelo try and box with Mayweather from the get-go I was like aww fk. He wasted the first five rounds trying to counterpunch a purely better skilled technician.
                    I thought the same thing. I'll admit that Canelo did a lot better than I thought he would, but it was a head-scratching strategy. Here you have a kid that weighs fifteen pounds more than his much more skilled opponent and you're having him box? Sheesh. I guess those brain surgeons thought they'd surprise Floyd with their approach.

Comment

Working...
                    X