Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is currently boxing's most overrated fighter?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
    Broner a bitch.,

we knew canelo will lose, lucas was a 50/50.

But hey danny puches lucas in the balls non stops, so wtf
    Garcia vs Matthysse was a 50/50 fight? Lol are you new here. The majority of people expected Danny to be in the ER right now.

Comment

I'd say Broner. GGG gets a lot of hype but I don't see him playing out like Matthysse did tonight. GGG has always been the more skilled fighter and I am more impressed with his skills than his power.

Comment

Originally posted by streetwaves View Post
        I'd say Broner. GGG gets a lot of hype but I don't see him playing out like Matthysse did tonight. GGG has always been the more skilled fighter and I am more impressed with his skills than his power.
        still gets hit easily against mediocre opponent at least Mathysse been in the ring with top level guys

Comment

Well 2 just were calmed within an hour, Mares not too long ago
          Marquez
          Probably GGG or Kovalev but nobody really cares about lhw for some reason.

Sergio and Peter both expose GGG I am telling you this all now.
          Broner is not overrated either why are you all saying that lol

Comment

Amir "No Chin" Khan

Comment

Khan, half of his diehards still believe he gives mayweather a tough fight.

Comment

Originally posted by #YOLO View Post
                Khan, half of his diehards still believe he gives mayweather a tough fight.
                Yeah the commentators tonight (on boxnation I think) were acting like he had a better chance at beating floyd than Garcia lol

Comment

Originally posted by Jloro View Post
                  Well 2 just were calmed within an hour, Mares not too long ago
                  Marquez
                  Probably GGG or Kovalev but nobody really cares about lhw for some reason.

Sergio and Peter both expose GGG I am telling you this all now.
                  Broner is not overrated either why are you all saying that lol
                  mares deserved every bit of the props he was getting. His lose happens in this sport. His resume speaks for itself.

overrated Id say GGG. When you are claiming people are ducking a guy or he would beat this champion and that champion when he has defeated no one worth mentioning is nonsense. Broner is close but he has a much better resume even padded than GGG. but not many paint broner as unbeatable. The way folks and hbo talk you would think GGG was andre ward freaky friday

Comment

GGG without a doubt. He has to prove himself vs a top fighter.

Comment

It's a no brainer...Broner by far. Watch what happens when he fights Maidana. Easy money.

Comment

Working...
                      X