• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Philly cheese steak
    Turkey bacon BLT
    French Fries
    Pizza

No beer. Gotta settle for Pepsi or chocolate milk.

Comment

Drinking beer......but that can change if Canelo wins!

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Beer, beer and more beer....got some oysters going on, soft shell crab a whole bunch of other food, meat, meat, bbq.

Comment

Comment

I've been doing hippie speedballs all day Coffee and some cones I rolled up about 10 of em I might need to roll a few more though and I been snacking on a bag of mushrooms for an hour now I got some Cognac and 4 32oz St Paulie Girls chillin the only beer with cleavage gotta love it and who needs food I am gonna feel like shnit tomorrow anyway why give myself the ****s too

Comment

i made a pizza with black bean dough, vegan cheese, garlic, eggplant, and a nice dallop of da bomb 'ground zero' to add some kick. a lot of kick actually.

Comment

Originally posted by noStylez View Post
                Beer, beer and more beer....got some oysters going on, soft shell crab a whole bunch of other food, meat, meat, bbq.
                oh shnit I got a half gallon of oysters I could eat might as well I woulda forgot them in my mushroom fog I am taping the fight just incase I don't remember it that way I got something to do tomorrow when I am sitting with an icepack on my head

Comment

Originally posted by gauze View Post
                  i made a pizza with black bean dough, vegan cheese, garlic, eggplant, and a nice dallop of da bomb 'ground zero' to add some kick. a lot of kick actually.
                  That sounds damn epic...I'd like to try me some of that.

Comment

Mexican food
                    Pizza
                    Beer
                    Henney

Comment

Gonna settle for some meat on the grill and a 30 pack.

Cano came out strong.

This event is huge, I'm starting to think it's going to break the Oscar-Floyd PPV numbers. Didn't think Canelo had that kind of fan base.

Comment

Working...
                      X