No announcement yet.

What are you Grubbin' on and Drinking for "The One"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by taansend View Post
    I've been slow cooking ribs since 9am this morning. Some steaks too.

And on the 3rd of my eight 25 ounce of Fosters Premium Ale (not the blue crap).

8 tall boys eh, bro? im gonna have 6 tonight and not get too crazy

Comment

Coronas w/lime. Chips + Salsa. Plus a whole of lot of $h1t talking w/ the boyz.

Then some beach volleyball.

Comment

My brother is hosting so I'm not sure what he's having to grub on.

I'll see what I get once I'm there to buy it. Maybe some Victoria, Pacifico, Shock Top. No se.

Comment

This is the problem with going to the theater. I'll have a couple drinks and a few blunts of orange kush in me, but there's nothing like being able to really get it in during the fights.

Comment

Fuk. Have to work till 10:30 central. How much do you think I'll miss?

Comment

Originally posted by IIG View Post
              This is the problem with going to the theater. I'll have a couple drinks and a few blunts of orange kush in me, but there's nothing like being able to really get it in during the fights.
              You don't have homies to watch it with?

Comment

I'm already buzzin pretty hard ive been sipping on coronas and victorias since 10am to calm the nerves. I was throwing up down on the grill with some marinated fajitas and tablitas ( mexican style ribs ) ...ahhhhh I cant wait!!!! thats why I love boxing.. family ,friends, beer, food and a great match doesnt get any better than this!!

TMT!!!

Comment

Couple bottles of wine along with some smoked brisket and ribs.

Comment

Originally posted by Granite View Post
                    Fuk. Have to work till 10:30 central. How much do you think I'll miss?
                    Not much...Garcia nd Matthysse likely won't step in the ring until about 10:30 -10:45....Floyd-Canelo around 12 am

Comment

pack of walkers, cola and a Mexican hooker to suck me off

Comment

Working...
                      X